• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| © 2015 Konami Digital Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vally

I fucking hate it when people are saying "soon", "soon", "soon"...

izfxai8e.png

"Soon" means nothing!

Yeah I hate it too

Can't believe I'm thirsty for a fucking PythonSelkan video, this is what happens when all we get is helicopter pics

brau

Oks... i am back, and starting to work on some art as requested. I have.

Make grey fox version of the neko sitting.

Put eye patch to the outergaf dog logo.

Anything else?

Yeah I hate it too

Can't believe I'm thirsty for a fucking PythonSelkan video, this is what happens when all we get is helicopter pics

Yeah exactly!

Anything else?

Uhm... I have another little request but I don't want to be greedy...

Anything else?

You could make a mashup between my avatar and anything MGS related :p just if you're in the moon.

Cool, I expect a very detailed user review from you as I believe I can trust your taste.

Thank you, brother!!!! I will definitely post my take, if you would like! I wanna knock out the game in a playthrough, if possible!

I will only trust scrub lord Dawg's review.

Yeah I hate it too

Holy shit, I just laughed way harder than I think I should have.

shoot guys... while i am feeling productive. 4 hrs until work officially starts, i have plenty of time to make some MGS art.

You are awesome!

Ok, after you done the sitting Gray Fox cat.
Could you change the direction of the hand of this version and add a Gray Fox sword, but without increasing the height or width of the picture.
z4n5vuzc.png
am3bhiwr.png

I want it, to look something like this
metal%20gear%20solid%20fantasy%20art%20armor%20backview%20warriors%20gray%20fox%20helmets%20swords%20swordman%201920x1080%20w_www.wallpaperto.com_79.jpg

or this
6997798528_ef0ea80a0c_z.jpg

brau

zpanlieg.png

Thank you in advance!

Without utility bag and scarf of course.

NekoFox_sitting.psd

iWUD9sddZLtPT.PNG

Respected all the proportions you had before. Some are a little off. But let me know if you want me to go over those or not.

You could make a mashup between my avatar and anything MGS related :p just if you're in the moon.

Do you have a high res img of this? i think i remember you requesting something similar in the Avatar request thread.

NekoFox_sitting.psd

iWUD9sddZLtPT.PNG

Respected all the proportions you had before. Some are a little off. But let me know if you want me to go over those or not.

Do you have a high res img of this? i think i remember you requesting something similar in the Avatar request thread.

The head. Especially ears and nose area looks a bit off and you kept the belt but anything else looks very nice.

I want a mod of the GZ cutscene where Skullface threw out the XOF patches from the heli, except replace Skullface with Dawgface, and XOF with DDawgs patch.

=)

brau

The head. Especially ears and nose area looks a bit off and you kept the belt but anything else looks very nice.

So you letting me go and do a good pass on proportions to make it look alright?

This is so pawesome!

Only possible thing I could think to change is maybe the positioning of the skull relative to the wings?

I can move the position so its lower. But i don't have the original PSD. Whom ever has it... if they want to share, i can add the folder with my edits and what not.

brau I may have a challenging avatar request for you at some point. Not pressing, but let me know if/when you may have some time to fiddle around.

Pinewood

Saw a used games booth at a mall yesterday. The thirst is real. They had loads of ps2 games for ca 10 euros a piece and a PS2, PSP and DS for about 50 euros each.

That's puuurrrfect! (。◕‿‿◕。)

I finished the Hype image, may it be possible that you can update this before you go to work? So I can upload it?

You are awesome!

Could you change the direction of the hand of this version and add a Gray Fox sword, but without increasing the height or width of the picture.
z4n5vuzc.png
am3bhiwr.png

I want it, to look something like this
metal%20gear%20solid%20fantasy%20art%20armor%20backview%20warriors%20gray%20fox%20helmets%20swords%20swordman%201920x1080%20w_www.wallpaperto.com_79.jpg

or this
6997798528_ef0ea80a0c_z.jpg

Awesome. I agree with the skull-wings displacement so they can match better, but great work there so far.

Now those pesky felines will know that not only we are a better unit, but we have a better badge as well.

Wait until I am finished with my updated logo! You pesky dawg!

brau

You are awesome!

il7YKYLluBevk.PNG

nekoFox_sword.psd

I finished the Hype image, may it be possible that you can update this before you go to work? So I can upload it?

Way ahead of you.

Also.. joke is on you. I am already at work lol.

NekoFox_sitting.psd

iWUD9sddZLtPT.PNG

5JlGqW5.jpg

This is the official fankit release by Suckerpunch Studios. I don't have it transparent in high-res.

I just noticed that I misspelled mood, lol.

brau

I am in heaven..

You are really great! It's puuuurrrfect! (。◕‿‿◕。)

raiden-sparkle-wink-o.gif

I have a few more requests... i'll get to those soon. I gotta get some work done.

BUT! MGS discussion... did we decide if there was something getting excited for this weekend? with that Playstation event? or is that in 2 weeks?

If not.. when is the next show?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom