• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| © 2015 Konami Digital Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.
I <3 LD, too. Lollipop Dave is a great poster!
:smugface:

tumblr_inline_ngb71oFObl1rc18kf.gif

JayEH

Yuck DLC in my Metal Gear. No thanks.

I'm sure MGO will have map packs and cosmetic DLC. I hope the main game doesn't. Come to think of it...it's crazy that's it's been so long since the last mainline Metal Gear that DLC hasn't got its filthy paws on it yet.

Yuck DLC in my Metal Gear. No thanks.

I'm sure MGO will have map packs and cosmetic DLC. I hope the main game doesn't. Come to think of it...it's crazy that's it's been so long since the last mainline Metal Gear that DLC hasn't got its filthy paws on it yet.

I know what you mean. Gaming has changed dramatically since MGS4. I think MGO will have costumes and things for purchase, like MGO2. Maps will probably be free, if I had to guess. Unless they wanna bone the community.

Geez, it's the 18th of february and PythonSelkan's new theory/analysis hasn't released yet. I want this thread to be flooded with conspiracy!

Knowing Kojima, he likes moving on to newer things so I doubt there will be DLC for the game SP wise, multiplayer wise though I can see it since it has been done before with the MGO expansion packs.

Lol, a thread in gaming is saying people are already selling The Order.

Eh, people are too hung up about length really. It's a new IP so I'll support it as long as it interests me, which it does. Those same people would then complain why there are no new IP's in the industry. You got Captain Toad on the WiiU, a gorgeous and clever puzzler with over 70 levels at 40$ and people were still questioning the length if it was worth it or not, lol.

JayEH

Eh, people are too hung up about length really. It's a new IP so I'll support it as long as it interests me, which it does. Those same people would then complain why there are no new IP's in the industry. You got Captain Toad on the WiiU, a gorgeous and clever puzzler with over 70 levels at 40$ and people were still questioning the length if it was worth it or not, lol.

I'm just baffled by the hate this game is getting. I think it looks really cool so I'm getting it friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom