• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| © 2015 Konami Digital Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rean

25 - 6 = June 25 release!
leuhkikcskn4.gif

B-rkEHsVIAAkTQk.jpg:large
What if the 6 is something different since todays the 25th?

I really wish the foliage looked better. I know it would be harder to keep the framerate steady that way but jesus... still looks like paper in that shot.

Vally

I might get haters by saying that. But.. I don't find Stefanie Joosten attractive..

I didn't at first either, but then when she started appearing in those videos in the KojiPro offices I saw the light

Wait until she tweets a photo with pigtails and you'll change your mind

I didn't at first either, but then when she started appearing in those videos in the KojiPro offices I saw the light

Wait until she tweets a photo with pigtails and you'll change your mind

Nah.. I just googled her. I would go as far to say, she looks ugly..

I'm glad Quiet doesn't have that expression like her..

MajorTom

Nah.. I just googled her. I would go as far to say, she looks ugly..

I'm glad Quiet doesn't have that expression like her..
It took me a while to realize, I only just realized today that I find her attractive. That latest pic just completely changed my mind.

Everyone likes different things though so it's fine that you find her ugly.

raven777

Kojima's latest tweet on having too much chopper photos.

"Recently I have got complaints from people about posting only chopper photos. But I can only take photos when I am not in middle of gameplay so it can't be helped. lol"

I gave up on Gotham too, the kid actors are just the worst. I'll start better call Saul next week. The walking dead is a good show, I enjoy how slow it is.

Dawg

This about OCD? I know tou mentioned it somewhere (i have lurked neogaf for sometime)

I can have some OCD-like tendencies at certain times, so I can only imagine how hard it must be to deal with it on a daily basis. And by that I dont mean "hurr durr I have to have my pictures straight, Im OCD", I mean times where I go back to my front door 3-4 times to check the lock or times where I keep washing my hands over and over again because they dont feel clean.

Yes. I used to post about it in the mental health thread. I think Noctis once saw a post of mine there and commented on it. I don't really post there anymore because that thread makes me even more depressed, heh.

And yes, I know what you mean. I think some MGS-GAF members suffer from depression but OCD can be even worse, in my opinion. Not only because it makes you obsessed to the point you can't lead a normal life anymore, but also because in most cases, people with OCD also suffer from depression. And both things together can be hell on earth.

Imagine being obsessed with something so much that you can't enjoy anything. No matter what you do, you can't escape the thoughts. Watch a movie? Still think about it. Videogames? Same. Going out with friends? You're less talkative. Hell, I notice how I tend to drink more just because being drunk makes you forget. I've had months where the only thing I look forward to is going to bed. Because sleeping is the only true escape.

JayEH

"Recently I have got complaints from people about posting only chopper photos. But I can only take photos when I am not in middle of gameplay so it can't be helped. lol"

Konami pls.

Dawg

I bet he reads MGS-GAF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom