• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| © 2015 Konami Digital Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.
spidey_sense_by_funnysloth-d4xihik.png

marvel_vs__capcom__spider_man_moving_sprite_by_speedthehedgehog101-d58l72j.gif

Shy

if you don't mind me asking cipher, why do you want to be banned. ?

did tora really get promoted. ?

if so. CONGRATS TORA. :)

-------------------------------------

i think 2 is the best MGS from a thematic perspective, but 3 is better gameplay wise.

if you don't mind me asking cipher, why do you want to be banned. ?

I am going to a therapeutical dorm in less than 4 weeks. This will help me to fix my life. I have some serious problems with really everything. With who I am, with the people I met, with the people I am related to. And some other fucked up shit, with which I spare all of you about knowing. I have 3 goals in there.
1st goal is to get enough strength to do something I want more than anything else in life.
2nd goal is to get an additional point of view of something I don't wanna explain in here.
3rd goal is to cut off every remaining bond with every person I have met or I am related to.

It's the 3rd goal why I want to leave now. I noticed some people like me here. And that's what I want to prevent. If the people in here would know me completely, probably no one would even think about liking me. I have no real friends. I have no friends at all. There are certain reasons for that. Some of these reasons are my fault, others not. But in the end I don't want any friends. Even though I go soon to this therapeutical dorm. My life will go down, there's no happy end for me. And I don't wanna draw anyone down with me. I don't want anyone in here to like me. I stayed in this thread and OT1 because that's the place where I always went, even with my previous account. The only place where I could be -just a little bit- myself. But I need to let it go now.

Mexen

I had a feeling lol. That's how I beat him on my 1147484839392837474th playthrough when I got the 3DS copy.

Whoa! Those playthroughs. Lol.

It was a happy accident on my first playthrough, I practically threw my arsenal at him and out of desperation tried that out and the rest as they say... Never bothered beating him any other way after that.

Skullface

Skullface y u no take shirt pics?

More when I get home.

I am going to a therapeutical dorm in less than 4 weeks. This will help me to fix my life. I have some serious problems with really everything. With who I am, with the people I met, with the people I am related to. And some other fucked up shit, with which I spare all of you about knowing. I have 3 goals in there.
1st goal is to get enough strength to do something I want more than anything else in life.
2nd goal is to get an additional point of view of something I don't wanna explain in here.
3rd goal is to cut off every remaining bond with every person I have met or I am related to.

It's the 3rd goal why I want to leave now. I noticed some people like me here. And that's what I want to prevent. If the people in here would know me completely, probably no one would even think about liking me. I have no real friends. I have no friends at all. There are certain reasons for that. Some of these reasons are my fault, others not. But in the end I don't want any friends. Even though I go soon to this therapeutical dorm. My life will go down, there's no happy end for me. And I don't wanna draw anyone down with me. I don't want anyone in here to like me. I stayed in this thread and OT1 because that's the place where I always went, even with my previous account. The only place where I could be -just a little bit- myself. But I need to let it go now.

Not sure what a therapeutic dorm is, but I do feel your pain. I've been to 5-6 rehabs in my life. Do what you need to do for you.

Dawg

You know that I'll always like you, CC, I never hate people. Not even your "true self", Dawgu cannot hate anyone.

More when I get home.
Niiiice! Redbubble I assume? I was looking for that Foxhound design the other day, and looks like its gone now :(

Best of luck CC, I assumed it was something like this. Hopefully this place will give you the help you need.

Mexen

Hey, man. Truly hope you make a full recovery and you get a handle on your life-goals and attain them.
I'm pretty sure I can confidently say that this community has got your back and will support you in any way it possibly and positively can.

Rean

Take care of yourself man.

Skullface

i ordered an outer heaven shirt from redbubble. hopefully it looks as good as those look

The other hoody I got was the outer heaven design. It looked fantastic. Don't be shocked when you open your package and it smells like you just walked into a painted room. That's normal. It goes away after a single wash.

Vally

Don't ever give up hope thinking that your life won't improve. I wish you all the best, hope you can recover.

MajorTom

Take care man, I hope you get everything sorted.
I know you said you are going to be done with gaf but remember that there's always a place for you in this community!

The other hoody I got was the outer heaven design. It looked fantastic. Don't be shocked when you open your package and it smells like you just walked into a painted room. That's normal. It goes away after a single wash.

ha....there's some dude in a basement pressing these things and shipping them i bet

Shy

thank you for answering.

i'm in the same boat as you.

sorry you have to go.
i really hope you're able to get well and your life gets better.
Any chance that Not Your Kind of People and Nuclear will be featured in-game in MGSV? I hope so.
i doubt it, konami are too cheap to pay the license fees that would be needed.

i'd love it if they did though.

Dawg

Easiest MGS boss to beat = ?
Volgin, but only because I realised I could *do that* whilst facing him. Never tried it on the others though. Also The End battle the first time was really tense. Good stuff.

The End is the easiest boss

Alienous

I wish you the best of luck. For what it's worth, and for what you've contributed to this thread, you seem like a good, funny, smart person. I really do hope that things get better for you, and it seems like you are making the right decision for yourself.

Rajang

Take good care of yourself man. Hope to see you back in the future.

The Sorrow of course, you scrubs.

Exactly.

After that, it's The Fear. Which can be done within 10 seconds (stamina kill).

Choomp

Banned

If you really think this is for the best, just know you've been really funny and nice on here, and that's a good start in getting to where you want to go. I wish you the best of luck.

Rajang said:
After that, it's The Fear. Which can be done within 10 seconds (stamina kill).

Yeah, same here last playthrough.

I know I am in your shitlist twice and you want to cut every bond. But just get better and come back here with positive attitude and share hype with us about Phantom Pain.

I forget things. So many things I read every day.
I would die without two years of internetz. I'm an addict.

I'm an addict too. Just look at me, I still post here. Despite requested perma bans for both my active accounts. I can't stop myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom