• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| © 2015 Konami Digital Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.

MajorTom

YSkNTAx.gif

Seriously. Never.
:O Take that back!

RK9039

Why can't Snake just fulton himself back to Mother base?

So you're telling me this guy can fulton an entire jeep, probably some trees and a damn mountain but this mug didn't think to fulton himself back to the helicopter?

Wish list on Steam cancelled. It breaks my immersionism.

So you're telling me this guy can fulton an entire jeep, probably some trees and a damn mountain but this mug didn't think to fulton himself back to the helicopter?

Well you can hop onto a thing, a container for example and fulton it. If you stay on top of it you'll arrive at mother base.
That's what I understood.

-Deimos

What Prince said.

-Deimos

Having multiple accounts is already a bannable offense btw. If the mods knew, all 4 of those accounts would have banned without asking.

Bricky

Best of luck Cipher, thanks for your contributions to this community and I wish you all the best.

I'd make a send-off GIF myself, but instead I'm going to quote two of your own posts which I spotted in my days of occasionally lurking OT1.

Cipher Cat said:
Not necessary to you but to anyone who gets banned. If I get banned please post this.
Cipher Cat said:
Don't be depressed if someone gets banned.

mdwhlacr.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom