• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| © 2015 Konami Digital Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayEH

Let the thread come back to life!

MGSV-E3-Trailer-Revolver-Ocelot.jpg

Vally

It still bothers me that Kojima was teasing pics of his editing keyboard and stuff a couple of months ago, but nothing ever came out of it... could that be for a new trailer at GDC?

That would explain everything

ygD9VW.gif

Ibuki

Banned
It still bothers me that Kojima was teasing pics of his editing keyboard and stuff a couple of months ago, but nothing ever came out of it... could that be for a new trailer at GDC?

I sure hope you are right! I need a new trailer to watch while crying.

Mifec

ygD9VW.gif

From what I got from this thread it always takes some time after he posts those for the trailers to come out, like more than a month or two.

JayEH

I'm on the Thalys train to Paris

Choo choo

Shitty train internet :'(

I have a question you can ask (if it's not too late). This the first time the Witcher is going open world. We also see MGSV is also going open world for the first time. Do you see more traditional linear series changing to this format and do you think it significantly hurts the impact of the story?

Dawg

I have a question you can ask (if it's not too late). This the first time the Witcher is going open world. We also see MGSV is also going open world for the first time. Do you see more traditional linear series changing to this format and do you think it significantly hurts the impact of the story?

Will ask,jay

Å

Åesop

Unconfirmed Member
They would hype it up way more if theres something important at GDC for us. No hype train guys, go home ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡ °)

Dawg

Åesop;154236770 said:
They would hype it up way more if theres something important at GDC for us. No hype train guys, go home ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡ °)

They never hyped the MGS4 date, came outta nowhere

Å

Åesop

Unconfirmed Member
They never hyped the MGS4 date, came outta nowhere

Yeah but after the Chicken incident Tora said dont step in the hype train anymore unless they say so. If they have anything important to announce they will let people know and it will be for a big audience. I don't think GDC fits any of these criteria ༼ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ༽

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom