• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| © 2015 Konami Digital Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need sleep now...
cat4.gif

Timeaisis

Square revealed that the fire guy who everyone knew was Volgin is actually Volgin.

Oh, so basically, something we already knew. Has it been confirmed if that was REALLY Volgin or a hallucination, though?

I hope Volgin is in this game

Skull Face is Volgin

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Yeah good guys, let's go back to work. Let's finish this badboy!

2015-02-1900_28_30-mew8kag.png

Rajang

I'll wait with buying a PS4 if there is a slim version coming, especially if there are going to be MGSV theme'd versions.

I'll wait with buying a PS4 if there is a slim version coming, especially if there are going to be MGSV theme'd versions.

the chances of a ps4 slim this early are highly unlikely. a custom MGS ps4, ps4 faceplate, or simply ps4 devkit is more than likely why they blurred it

MajorTom

I think they are most likely dev kits. I wouldn't be surprised if sony/Microsoft have a rule against showing dev kits in pics.

woo I got post #1234!

Dawg

This looks like a regular PlayStation 4. I'd recognize that shape anywhere. Why is it not blurred though? Because the guy is sitting in front of it and you can only see a bit? Or because it's the only regular PS4 on there? It looks smaller than the blurred shizzle.

regularps459uiy.png

JayEH

I think they are most likely dev kits. I wouldn't be surprised if sony/Microsoft have a rule against showing dev kits in pics.

There's no rule for Xbox at since I've seen videos of them. But since they are the same thing it would be weird to have a rule.

No idea how the PS4 devkit looks like.

The PS3 devkit looked like this:

ps3_dev_kit1.jpg

Looks like an older version of the Xbox One, lol.

Looks like a freaking VCR.

Batzi

Banned
This looks like a regular PlayStation 4. I'd recognize that shape anywhere. Why is it not blurred though? Because the guy is sitting in front of it and you can only see a bit? Or because it's the only regular PS4 on there? It looks smaller than the blurred shizzle.

regularps459uiy.png

Then why is he the only one playing on a regular PS4 while the others are supposedly playing on a dev kit?

Dawg

I don't think they're Xbox One's because... why would you lie about that? If they didn't want to say they're using Xbox, they can just... you know... not respond to the tweet. But they did. And said those were no ordinary PS4s. So... devkits?

Pinewood

I don't think they're Xbox One's because... why would you lie about that? If they didn't want to say they're using Xbox, they can just... you know... not respond to the tweet. But they did. And said those were no ordinary PS4s. So... devkits?

Most likely. Maybe some newer model of the kit that they shouldnt show?

Also where is your Order review?

Dawg

Most likely. Maybe some newer model of the kit that they shouldnt show?

Also where is your Order review?

I'm writing it. Still. Ugh. Not an easy game to give a score to.

It'll be up with the other reviews tomorrow. In about 13-14 hours, I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom