• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| © 2015 Konami Digital Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.
C'mon Amazon!

rafresh-refresh-F5-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-185.gif

Å

Åesop

Unconfirmed Member
WTF i am really disappoint ( ͡° _ʖ ͡°)

- no Shinkawa boxart for steelbook edition.
- golden guns straight from call of gooby
- MGO xp boost bs (means endless mainstream leveling system from COD/ BF replaces the unique +/- level system from mgo2 that indicated your actual skill.. fuck that

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
PC version 2 weeks later + No LE for it? I'm disappointed that Konami still treats PC games like second class citizens. Oh well, Guess I'll have to turn off the internet for 2 weeks.

Apparently that Japanese Premium Edition with the full scale arm is about $250 USD. I knew that arm would be pricey....probably why they decided not to bring it outside of Japan.

Skele7on

Banned
PC version 2 weeks later + No LE for it? I'm disappointed that Konami still treats PC games like second class citizens. Oh well, Guess I'll have to turn off the internet for 2 weeks.

Could be like GTAV shut up.... Two weeks is nothing.

A few months prior to this you weren't getting shit so shush and be happy you're getting it at all.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member

A few months prior to this you weren't getting shit so shush and be happy you're getting it at all.

I could also be beaten up by Kojima himself while he has Kiefer recite bad poetry.
I don't see how I should be happy we're not getting even more fucked over for no reason at all.

DOWN

Banned
I'm buying this digitally on PS4 and am totally fine with just Day One edition stuff. I don't get people who want CE stuff anymore.

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
MGS2: trying to go no kill and get as many dog tags as possible (I've missed some and I think I accidentally pushed a guy over a ledge) but damn Vamp is a bitch lol

Mifec

>be happy even if you get shat on for no reason and get no CE cuz in some strange world you might not have gotten it

k m8 off to the ignore list you go

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
>be happy even if you get shat on for no reason and get no CE cuz in some strange world you might not have gotten it

k m8 off to the ignore list you go

but dude
be happy you're not set on fire

MrS

Banned
I've only used shopto once, are they usually reliable? They were okay for my vita but like I said I only used them once so I'm not too sure what they are like.
I've never had any issues with them and they got my ps4 to me on launch and all games usually arrive a day early.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom