• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| © 2015 Konami Digital Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.
B_Qmf_XUQAA99Tp.jpg:orig

chopper pic of the day

What's that big thing with the DD logo on it?

J.EM1

Are we still getting the DLC bonus items from Ground Zeroes? Is there a confirmed list of what the items are? Didn't see it mentioned in the announcements today.

MrS

Banned
Might skip the CE. The more I think about it the more I realize that £100 is a lot of money for one game :/
It's a good deal in my opinion. Compared to the Bloodborne CE it's decent value for money because at least some of the stuff included has genuine worth to fans of the franchise.

undu

I don't like the current trend of pricing PC games as console games, they've been 10 to 20€ cheaper, specially if they0re digital releases, and I'd like it to stay that way.

I hope I can get it cheaper through a reseller, we'll see.

I'm going to pimp Outer GAF (steam group) one last time for today. Any of the members can invite you, or you can shoot me a PM / leave a reply.

I'd like an invite! http://steamcommunity.com/id/undu/

Å

Åesop

Unconfirmed Member
Gracias!
We have yet to prove ourselves, its true, but we have no intention of making a clone of other multiplayer games, including MGO2

WORDS THAT KILL
hlysht.gif

I am just worried that the only multiplayer I care about is turning into another generic piece of mainstream sh** to attract the COD/ BF audience, and by doing that it will fail on both sides.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
Tora, can't you at least do something about the PC version's pricing, please?
I know maybe an LE for a physical PC release isn't the most viable thing, and the release date is already set in stone, but that pricing is insane and will only make more PC gamers not get the game until it's on sale for like $10

BiGBoSSMk23

A company being excited for their new game is a huge slap in the face to all the fans that liked their old games.
Man that CE is fucking bullshit.

MGS4 LE is a hell of a lot cooler and it doesn't even have as much shit packed in.

A fucking map? For real?

Kojima needs to stop trying to ape Rockstar with his shiny new open world game. They've still got till September so I fucking hope they come to their senses and trim the fat on that shit.

A fucking arm the size of a finger... motherfuckers...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom