• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| © 2015 Konami Digital Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't keep up with GAF today.

MGSV Release date/CE/PS4 Console/Crying about everything
New Avengers trailer
Valve Source 2/New controller/Portal 3?!
TNO standalone prequel
Morpheus info

Fuck.

Man that CE is fucking bullshit.

MGS4 LE is a hell of a lot cooler and it doesn't even have as much shit packed in.

A fucking map? For real?

Kojima needs to stop trying to ape Rockstar with his shiny new open world game. They've still got till September so I fucking hope they come to their senses and trim the fat on that shit.

A fucking arm the size of a finger... motherfuckers...

giphy.gif

Man that CE is fucking bullshit.

MGS4 LE is a hell of a lot cooler and it doesn't even have as much shit packed in.

A fucking map? For real?

Kojima needs to stop trying to ape Rockstar with his shiny new open world game. They've still got till September so I fucking hope they come to their senses and trim the fat on that shit.

A fucking arm the size of a finger... motherfuckers...

In the friendliest way I can ask this... This guy is joking, right? Right?!

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
I'd also like to point out that since the PC version has no LE, there's content like the REX hat that just can't be obtained in it.
Jesus christ Lolami.

BiGBoSSMk23

A company being excited for their new game is a huge slap in the face to all the fans that liked their old games.
you should see his post history.

What are you trying to imply, exactly?

I just don't think a fucking map and a tiny fucking arm make a good Collector's Edition in a major installment of a venerable franchise.

Who the fuck actually uses the maps included in every GTA release? I know I don't. So go the fuck ahead and judge me for not slobbering all over this shit.

Gracias!

We have yet to prove ourselves, its true, but we have no intention of making a clone of other multiplayer games, including MGO2

Interesting. The trailer looked great. I believe in you guys. Hopefully, like destiny, along with a September release, you'll also make sure everything is properly stress tested.
with a beta this summer

MajorTom

I just don't think a fucking map and a tiny fucking arm make a good Collector's Edition in a major installment of a venerable franchise.

Who the fuck actually uses the maps included in every GTA release? I know I don't. So go the fuck ahead and judge me for not slobbering all over this shit.
Calm down. No need to get all worked up over t. No one is forcing you to buy it

Vally

112275.jpg

Just preordered it

People can bitch all they want about cross-gen but I couldn't be happier with it <3 the more people get to play this game the better

Chinner

Banned
i actually prefer the EU/NA collectors edition to the japanese version, I think. The smaller replica is cool, and also the actual box you get is luxurious as well.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
If you don't like it then vote with your wallet.

i'm sure konami will interpret the lack of $50 in their bank account as a sign they should make all the content for a game actually available
i'd rather complain here before release about a problem because i know there's a konami rep in here that can at least take the feedback for future reference

I vote for a Phantom Cigar full of opiates that give you the illusion time is passing when really you're just really, really smacked out.

I've decided to go media blackout from here on out bros. i don't want anything spoiled for me. i don't want a new trailer or information. i just want to go in and enjoy what a great game this is clearly going to be. i hope I'll have the willpower to stay away once new info arises and e3 comes and goes.

Alienous

I've decided to go media blackout from here on out bros. i don't want anything spoiled for me. i don't want a new trailer or information. i just want to go in and enjoy what a great game this is clearly going to be. i hope I'll have the willpower to stay away once new info arises and e3 comes and goes.

See you in September.

Good luck.

Shy

stay safe brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom