• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| © 2015 Konami Digital Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.

brau

please be hyped

HYPE TRAIN!

a03uKgL.gif

wait so do we only get mother base staff if we have both the savedata and the voucher? it's so unclear. Or maybe it's different staff depending on which?
pic_table.png

Tora, can't you at least do something about the PC version's pricing, please?
I know maybe an LE for a physical PC release isn't the most viable thing, and the release date is already set in stone, but that pricing is insane and will only make more PC gamers not get the game until it's on sale for like $10

i'm sure konami will interpret the lack of $50 in their bank account as a sign they should make all the content for a game actually available
i'd rather complain here before release about a problem because i know there's a konami rep in here that can at least take the feedback for future reference

Thats fucking hilarious! People whining how they want console games on PC and that PC is so cool, but when great games hit PC, they whine that they want old prices like for indie games! If you want PC to be better or equal to console then prepare to pay for games like all non PC gamers pay for them!

Rajang

The Legend of Chinner continues.

wait so do we only get mother base staff if we have both the savedata and the voucher? it's so unclear. Or maybe it's different staff depending on which?
pic_table.png

I want the CE so bad. But where can I order it? I live in the Netherlands.

MajorTom

i'm sure konami will interpret the lack of $50 in their bank account as a sign they should make all the content for a game actually available
i'd rather complain here before release about a problem because i know there's a konami rep in here that can at least take the feedback for future reference
Just be glad you are getting a PC version at all. I'm sick of all the negativity in this thread now, I know some of it has come from me too but I want it to stop.

Rajang

When I read your posts, I hope Konami just cancels the PC version.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
These console fanboy posts are embarrassing.

seriously
it's like demanding to get the same product as the console version is now a sin and we should be glad we're at least worthy of being shat on

These console fanboy posts are embarrassing.

These pc fanboy posts are even more embarrassing. No one said here that console is better or something, to call people console fanboys. I think most of the people will agree that PC can play games better than consoles. But if you want all best games on PC, why would they be cheaper than on other platforms?

But you see some kind of console PC/console war here, word console mentioned and know cool word: "fanboy". So hey! Lets use it! Right?
The only embarrassment here is your post and Xpike posts.

seriously
it's like demanding to get the same product as the console version is now a sin and we should be glad we're at least worthy of being shat on

No, its not like that. You demand same product, but want lower price. Thats why we dont like what you posted.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
No, its not like that. You demand same product, but want lower price. Thats why we dont like what you posted.
o i'm sorry, is asking that a game not have $20 added on just because it's on PC just too much?

o i'm sorry, is asking that a game not have $20 added on just because it's on PC just too much?

I think he means it's okay that it's the same price as on console. The same price as digitally downloading it on your PS4 or XBO. No ones saying it should cost more, just that theres no reason to be upset it's not less.

MajorTom

Yes, what makes you think that PC owners are entitled to cheaper games? Yes a lot of games are cheaper on PC but that in no way means you are entitled to a lower price.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
Metal Gear Solid V: TPP on PS4: 45 euros
Metal Gear Solid V: TPP on PC, with no physical cost to Konami: 60 euros

get your research together before coming in here to defend konami's shitty practices

Metal Gear Solid V: TPP on PS4: 45 euros
Metal Gear Solid V: TPP on PC, with no physical cost to Konami: 60 euros

get your research together before coming in here to defend konami's shitty practices

get YOUR research before whining here about prices. PS4 version will cost 60 euro like PC and XONE.

Å

Åesop

Unconfirmed Member
Here in Europe PS4 version actually costs 69 € so ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

LowParry

faulty info, apparently
i still would like an explanation for why pc gets it 2 weeks later, since i assume those 2 weeks aren't going to be used for further q&a at all

Who knows who cares. Buy or don't buy. Whatever the version. 2 weeks is not a big fucking deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom