• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| © 2015 Konami Digital Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.

MajorTom

It'll be up with the other reviews tomorrow. In about 13-14 hours, I think.

I've been interested in The Order ever since it was announced. The last few days I haven't been able to stop myself from thinking "Please don't suck.......please don't suck.......please don't suck......."

Pinewood

I'm writing it. Still. Ugh. Not an easy game to give a score to.

It'll be up with the other reviews tomorrow. In about 13-14 hours, I think.

So its 7-8?

Breaking: Dutch exec Dawg says The Order is OK.
leuhkikcskn4.gif

Dawg

I've been interested in The Order ever since it was announced. The last few days I haven't been able to stop myself from thinking "Please don't suck.......please don't suck.......please don't suck......."

It doesn't suck.

It's just a question of: is it mediocre, good or amazing?

MajorTom

People are hung up on it not being long instead of the quality of the game in general.
I definitely care more about the quality than the length but as a student with limited funds I have to be careful about which games I pay full price for. I'm probably just going to trade in some games for it though.

Dawg

can you confirm the game looks fantastic?

Bro. I don't... I don't want you to go nuts, but... I sincerely think this is one of the best looking games I have ever played. There are scenes in the game that are close to CGI quality. It's almost unbelievable.

MajorTom

Hey a bit off topic but....do any of you guys listen to any gaming podcasts? I'm wanting to start listening to a few more. I currently listen to all the ign games ones (apart from unlocked), giant bombast and kinda funny gamescast.
Would love it if someone could recommend me any other good ones :)

Rean

Hey a bit off topic but....do any of you guys listen to any gaming podcasts? I'm wanting to start listening to a few more. I currently listen to all the ign games ones (apart from unlocked), giant bombast and kinda funny gamescast.
I listen to SuperBestFriendCast and GamingIlluminaughty and these guys are gaf people that do a persona podcast. http://slinkfm.com/

MajorTom

I need sleep now.
G'night dudes, as always I can't wait to read all the crazy shit that you guys have posted by the time I check gaf tomorrow.

#OuterGafForLife

<3

The Indoor Kids is really good.

Slowdive

Banned

The Videogamer UK podcast is my favourite.

Batzi

Banned
I think Robert Peeler should ask Kojima for MGS-GAF to be used as playtesters for Metal Gear Solid V.

That's one thing I don't want :p I want to play the final version and I want to preserve the element of surprise. It's not COD man, it's Metal Gear, we get one once in a while.

is it me or does the new sneaking suit look even more MGS1-ish now with the more gray looking tones mixed in. i feel like it was darker at tgs

Rajang

Really debating getting MSGV on PC or PS4... hard to decide to be honest. 60fps on both.

And 1080p.

PC is obviously the best version if you have a decent rig. Highest setting with GZ on PC looks alot better than PS4.

But the PS4 version of MGO will definitely be the most active, traditionally the majority of the Metal Gear fanbase is on Playstation.

And ofcourse trophies on PS4 :>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom