• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| © 2015 Konami Digital Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rajang

At least you're self aware.

QMJTgWl.gif

All the brothers gone...

We'll miss you.

And my local GS just told me they have no idea when they will have Preorders for the CE and may not even get them. I guess they were too popular?

Rajang

All the brothers gone...

We'll miss you.

And my local GS just told me they have no idea when they will have Preorders for the CE and may not even get them. I guess they were too popular?

I'm still waiting to be able to pre-order the CE.

I don't even know if it will be available for people in the Netherlands. Konami hasn't really been clear about it either.

MajorTom

I'm still waiting to pre-order the CE.

I don't even know if it will be available for people in the Netherlands. Konami hasn't really been clear about it either.
Oh I'm sorry Raj, is the CE not available there yet? Never would have guessed -_-

Love you really, hope it goes up soon

I guess I only really wanted the CE for the steelbook, I lost hype for the hand after we found it isn't even half scale, compared with the awesome 1:1 scale arm that the Japanese CE gets.

I called several more GS stores and Best Buy stores and they all told me the same thing as before they either don't know or aren't ordering them. One manager even told me it was completely sold out and they probably couldn't even fill an order to get any. He said the only thing he was asked more for today was a Midnight release for Bloodborne(which also isn't happening at any of the stores in my State).

Northern Colorado BTW.

Thanks International and Domestic customers. :p Then again you saved me some money and spending it on more frivolous stuff I don't need. Although, it would've been nice to preorder at least ONE MGS CE since I've missed out on all the ones that made it over here.

Skullface

I guess I only really wanted the CE for the steelbook, I lost hype for the hand after we found it isn't even half scale, compared with the awesome 1:1 scale arm that the Japanese CE gets.

I called several more GS stores and Best Buy stores and they all told me the same thing as before they either don't know or aren't ordering them. One manager even told me it was completely sold out and they probably couldn't even fill an order to get any. He said the only thing he was asked more for today was a Midnight release for Bloodborne(which also isn't happening at any of the stores in my State).

Northern Colorado BTW.

Thanks International and Domestic customers. :p Then again you saved me some money and spending it on more frivolous stuff I don't need. Although, it would've been nice to preorder at least ONE MGS CE since I've missed out on all the ones that made it over here.

I'm totally happy with the day one edition.

MajorTom

Northern Colorado BTW.

Isn't it on amazon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom