• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| © 2015 Konami Digital Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet S4nic is happy as fuck right now :lol

Poor Jimmy tho.
My thoughts exactly kek

How I picture S4nic and Rajang right now:

tumblr_mgqp1gkmst1ry16sjjh.gif

Guys, maybe anyone wants to try game sharing on PS4?
It's when we share one account. First PS4 is activated as primary console and second PS4 is secondary console. That way we can each pay half price for game or 65/35 % (who has account activated as primary pays more). It's legal and it is much cheaper way to buy digital games. (It's the same as disc resell or give disc with game to a friend)

Bish: Your favorite thread. LD. S4nic. Casuls, wrongly executed. But their bans served as a message to others. That ours is a society that bans the innocent. Do you, too, believe your sacrifice will change the world?
Tell me where he is. Where is Jay... Where is EH? I've never known choice. Where I was born, the users I ban... I've never had the freedom to choose for myself. But you, right now, are free. Do as you will.

Jimmy: This will save Uncharted thread?

Bish: It may.

Jimmy: Will you really ban JayEH for me?

Bish: Not for you.

Jimmy: Alright... Jay is...

I have nothing to do..
And that is the reason why Jimmy banned(sacrificed) himself for 1 day. So be careful Jay.

Rajang

How I picture S4nic and Rajang right now:

tumblr_mgqp1gkmst1ry16sjjh.gif

LOL!

: >

Bish: Your favorite thread. LD. S4nic. Casuls, wrongly executed. But their bans served as a message to others. That ours is a society that bans the innocent. Do you, too, believe your sacrifice will change the world?
Tell me where he is. Where is Jay... Where is EH? I've never known choice. Where I was born, the users I ban... I've never had the freedom to choose for myself. But you, right now, are free. Do as you will.

Jimmy: This will save Uncharted thread?

Bish: It may.

Jimmy: Will you really ban JayEH for me?

Bish: Not for you.

Jimmy: Alright... Jay is...

I have nothing to do..
And that is the reason why Jimmy banned(sacrificed) himself for 1 day. So be careful Jay.

Hahahaha.

Yeah, you won't be distracted by all 6 hours of UC :smugness:

Uncharted got dat replayability for me. Cinematic gaming crack .

Besides, we all know MGSV is gonna be short anyway, all MGS games are just cutscenes right??!?! Fun fact: all the demos shown thus far are actually cutscenes stunningly rendered to look indistinguishable from gameplay, a revolutionary new development thanks to the FOX engine!

brau

Uncharted got dat replayability for me. Cinematic gaming crack .

Besides, we all know MGSV is gonna be short anyway, all MGS games are just cutscenes right??!?! Fun fact: all the demos shown thus far are actually cutscenes stunningly rendered to look indistinguishable from gameplay, a revolutionary new development thanks to the FOX engine!

You sir, are a gentleman and a scholar.

Your input has been noted, and will be displayed on a big banner on the OT of TPP, to warn incoming players.

I guess we'll know how long the games truly are when they come out.

FACT: I have been playing GZ demo for more than the time expected to play a demo. Don't know how to feel about that.

The main course being Xenoblade Chronicles X
and MGSV :smugface

I am excited to try that game. its gonna be great.

Yeah, you won't be distracted by all 6 hours of UC :smugness:

You cheeky bastard.

You sir, are a gentleman and a scholar.

Your input has been noted, and will be displayed on a big banner on the OT of TPP, to warn incoming players.

Gotta preach the truth, mayne.

FACT: I have been playing GZ demo for more than the time expected to play a demo. Don't know how to feel about that.

The feeling you are searching for is 'good'. Got 10 hours in that bad boy and I haven't even touched the hard difficulty. For $30 I felt pretty damn good after playing it.

Vally

Demo or not, totally worth the 20€ I paid for it... been playing for 55 hours and counting. TPP is going to consume my life

I need your help fellow MGS-Gaffers!

I remember an interview with Hideo Kojima where he was talking about things he had to cut out or couldn't fit into some of the Metal Gear games over the years and in one of them he mentions decoy balloons [which we now have in MGSV:TPP!].

Does anyone have a link or a list of all the things Kojima has stated were cut or couldn't be included in his games over the years for one reason or another?

Rajang

I need your help fellow MGS-Gaffers!

I remember an interview with Hideo Kojima where he was talking about things he had to cut out or couldn't fit into some of the Metal Gear games over the years and in one of them he mentions decoy balloons [which we now have in MGSV:TPP!].

Does anyone have a link or a list of all the things Kojima has stated were cut or couldn't be included in his games over the years for one reason or another?

Not sure what interview that is.

But the decoy item was already in Peace Walker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom