• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| © 2015 Konami Digital Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it funny that Hayter wrote the screen plays and the films were produced by Avi Arad, the guy that suggested Kojima cast Kiefer.

Because Hayter and Kiefer both in TPP
leuhkikcskn4.gif

What's everyone's marathon plan when TPP approaches? I suppose I'll try to play all the games through. I think I'll play Ground Zeroes the entire week before TPP so ill be fresh.

SJRB

Gold Member
What's everyone's marathon plan when TPP approaches? I suppose I'll try to play all the games through. I think I'll play Ground Zeroes the entire week before TPP so ill be fresh.

Perhaps a HD Collection + MGS4 playthrough, but chances are much higher I'll be watching the Outer Heaven Network boys marathon the fuck out of the games.

Vally

I think I'll just play Peace Walker and Ground Zeroes again... I'd play MGS3 too but I'm watching Metal Gear Scanlon so it will still be fresh in my mind by the time MGSV is out

I have played MGS3 three times through to around the Sorrow to motorcycle chase sections. And each time I've gotten there, through some misfortune or another, something has stopped me and made me unable to continue (erased save because exgirlfriend, erased save because roommate, broken console).

I'm pretty annoyed about it and doing it three times has sucked away my will to try again and finish the game. However, this summer I'm going to try and force myself to give it a final try. If I again get foiled then I will accept that this universe does not allow for me to beat this game.

If I accomplish that and still have time to spare then I'll try MGS2 because I've only ever played that one through the tanker intro.

My history with the series is sort of spotty, I only started playing around the time period that MGS4 came out. I've beaten MGS1. I've only played the tanker of MGS2. I've played near to the end of MGS3 three times but never beaten it. I've beaten MGS4. I've beaten Peace Walker and Ground Zeroes. I've beaten Rising. I've not played any of the smaller spinoff games.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
You guys are hardly even Metal Gearing in here anymore.

So this is what times of peace are like. No wonder Big Boss wanted Outer Heaven.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom