• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| © 2015 Konami Digital Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.

SargerusBR

I love Pokken!

Supernatural-Dean.gif

Palpable

I just woke up. What the hell is happening? This shit can't be true. I was wondering why KojiPro changed their profile pictures on their social media, though...

I thought Kojima was the VP of Konami.

Lernaean

Banned
Well, things really are simple. MGSV: TPP is the last Konami game Kojima works on, and it will also be the last Konami game i buy.

Oh, and removing the name of the creator and the fucking development team, is a blow as low, as only someone with a very small dick would even dare think to land.
Good job getting so far up the shit list.

A very small dick indeed.

JayEH

Everyone should put "A Hideo Kojima Game" on their avatars like strafer.

Well, things really are simple. MGSV: TPP is the last Konami game Kojima works on, and it will also be the last Konami game i buy.

Oh, and removing the name of the creator and the fucking development team, is a blow as low, as only someone with a very small dick would even dare think to land.

What could have happened for Konami to be this pissed?

SJRB

Gold Member

Yeah, disputes happen all the time. It was a matter of time until Kojima and Konami clashed, but Konami going out of their way to remove Kojima from the MGS brand is low as fuck.

FUCK THEM.

We should raise money to get Shinkawa to make a custom MGSV cover for the community and then distribute it for free with "A Hideo Kojima Game" on it.

J.EM1

Everyone should put "A Hideo Kojima Game" on their avatars like strafer.
I would like to participate as well.

Still trying to process this news today. It's as if I'm in denial about Kojima being treated like this and leaving.

Edit: Thanks, strafer.

Lernaean

Banned
Are we getting the CE as advertised, or they're gonna ditch the making of, so no one will ever know Kojima made it. How about the trailers? Maybe not include them too? Too many KojiPro references there.
Also we may need a patch for GZ cause there are KojiPro symbols everywhere.
Do your job right Konami, erase him from history, like he never existed.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
LD made my avatar too, thanks again bro!

*waves from the graves*

Lernaean

Banned
LD is fighting the good fight, unlike Konami.
Good luck making footie games losers.

Also bailing out from thread too before i get banned. I'm fucking steaming right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom