• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| © 2015 Konami Digital Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is just so mind-blowing to me.

This has been by far my favorite series since 1998 and I've just grown up with it in my life and with Kojima being the top developer out there and to see him truly leaving, and to see Konami trying to erase his name from it all, is just upsetting.

Hold me MGS-GAF :(

Can someone add it to my avatar too please?

Palpable

PZdRTLf.png

From LD

Thanks LD!

Will wear with pride.

Lernaean

Banned
I still think we should make a community effort, so that Konami adds the creator's and dev teams name on the box art and in game. Real people made this game and it's disrespectful to go all this way to hide them.

I'm not pissed about this being Kojima's last MGS game. We pretty much knew that. And I'm not pissed he is leaving. But removing his and the dev teams names is infuriating.

I wonder if Hayter is secretly snickering behind closed doors thinking, "Karma, bitch."

Read quite a few comments here and elsewhere where people are actually happy Kojima is getting 'the Hayter treatment' as they call it.
I can't think of anything non-ban worthy to tell them.

NoFoX

Please someone make it for me (because low level photoshop / paint skillZ)
Original:
Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/LoCVEeC.jpg[/IMG]

JayEH

I still think we should make a community effort, so that Konami adds the creator's and dev teams name on the box art and in game. Real people made this game and it's disrespectful to go all this way to hide them.

I'm not pissed about this being Kojima's last MGS game. We pretty much knew that. And I'm not pissed he is leaving. But removing his and the dev teams names is infuriating.

Read quite a few comments here and elsewhere where people are actually happy Kojima is getting 'the Hayter treatment' as they call it.
I can't think of anything non-ban worthy to tell them.

I would like to get something starred. Not sure what can be done besides a Twitter campaign and petition. I might start a thread, haven't decided yet.

strafer

Hayter has nothing to be salty about in my opinion, he's had the privilege of voicing Snake in god knows how many games, he shouldn't go around crying.

And now with this bullshit I'm fairly certain Kiefer aint returning.

Auctopus

This is probably confirmed by the images on the website but I'm guessing there'll be no 'A game by Hideo Kojima' on MGSV's box?

Guess we'll all be printing out our own.

JayEH

I'm so fucking pissed about the box art. They won't even give credit to KojiPro. Konami may have issues with Kojima but you're going to punish the whole studio for that?

Grow the fuck up Konami.

kmax

Konami's acting up. They're taking their ball and going home.

It's a shame that it had to come to this, but here we are. Let's hope that Kojima gets back on track soon. As for Konami, they can focus their efforts on Pachinko and mobile for all I care.

Rajang

It's quite ironic that this is the type of stuff that Kojima has been writing about in his game.

Konami acting like a totalitarian regime. Rewriting/erasing people from history.

Konami are the Patriots.

SJRB

Gold Member
This is probably confirmed by the images on the website but I'm guessing there'll be no 'A game by Hideo Kojima' on MGSV's box?

Guess we'll all be printing out our own.

I've been looking for an ultra-HD version of the current PS4 boxart [which still includes the AHKG slogan above the title], but to no avail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom