• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| © 2015 Konami Digital Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.
How does one get the 'A Hideo Kojima' tag attached to their avatar?

there you go!

oza8veK.png

Lernaean

Banned
Actually the Fox Engine thing is important as well. KojiPro poured all their creativity for a high end engine that fills their needs, and now they are back to zero. This team has the potential to do great things, but it will be a while before they are back on their feet.

Å

Åesop

Unconfirmed Member
Can't wait for all the wet pants when there's a big "A Hideo Kojima Game" tag in the E3 trailer ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡ °) #BELIEVE

Akiller

I 've seriously started thinking MGSV is a metaphor to what's happening between Kojima and Konami.

The scene when Skullface removed the name, the Fox vs Xof war...

Lernaean

Banned
I 've seriously started thinking MGSV is a metaphor to what's happening between Kojima and Konami.

The scene when Skullface removed the name, the Fox vs Xof war...

You're reaching bro :)

I got a name for Kojima's next studio.
It shall be named Formal Unperson Conclave of Konami. F.U.C.Konami for ease.

heh, thanks for the effort :D but, I kinda added it in my own subtle way, I don't know if you noticed but the background used to say JPOP JPOP JPOP, now it's a little different :p

tumblr_nlij04p3TZ1r0fwdho1_100.png

Maybe it was a little too subtle..

I also just realised how much I cut off, will need to redo it when I get home

Vally

heh, thanks for the effort :D but, I kinda added it in my own subtle way, I don't know if you noticed but the background used to say JPOP JPOP JPOP, now it's a little different :p

tumblr_nlij04p3TZ1r0fwdho1_100.png

Maybe it was a little too subtle..

I also just realised how much I cut off, will need to redo it when I get home

Ah I didn't notice, that's cool :D

is that the official account?

Yep https://twitter.com/Konami/favorites

They give no fucks apparently lol

Alright sign me up I need a avatar tag! Gut wrenching day yesterday =(

bv2kTBd.png

Å

Åesop

Unconfirmed Member
My god... I don't have a Twitter account I took it with a grain of salt. Maybe there's a big Kojima fan at the helm of their Twitter account.

I think thats like one of ToraShiro's accounts, since he's the Social Media Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom