• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| © 2015 Konami Digital Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vally

Someone needs to gif that ladder hop animation. I'd do it but I'm an incompetent idiot.

There's already a gif :D

imQdXLoPFyMjT.gif

UH. UUUUHHHHH.
Wish you a speedy recovery!

That was horrifying to read at first seeing how those Sniper Wolf NSFW pics were being posted above.

Anyways, hope you have a speedy recovery!

Get well soon champ.

Glad to hear everything is ok. Bloodborne was fantastic! My GOTY until MGSV for sure.

Get well soon Duke.

ilfykcT3XDAg7.gif

Thanks for all the well wishes you guys. T_T

Also, to comment on Kiefer as Big Boss, I just personally think he's the right sound especially now, it's a nice middle ground between Hayter and Doyle. I always imagined him having a different voice from Solid Snake and I always thought it was weird that they choose Hayter again for MGS3. That said I love Hayter, I do, but after PW I just hoped they would pick someone else or go with Doyle again if they did anymore Big Boss games.

Kiefer is the perfect middle ground and transition point in my opinion, and if you look at his mocap work it's absolutely astounding. I look forward to seeing everyone's performance especially Baker's Middle Aged Revolver Ocelot.

Honestly I thought Kiefer was killing it in the recent trailers and the tapes from GZ.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
I'm kind of surprised to see a more positive reaction to Kiefer now! I also like Kiefer for Big Boss, hasn't let me down so far.

hwy_61

Banned
I'm kind of surprised to see a more positive reaction to Kiefer now! I also like Kiefer for Big Boss, hasn't let me down so far.

It's a change that's gonna take time for people to accept. When your entire series has revolved around a character voiced by the same guy, people bond with that, man. But yeah, Keifer was made for this role, it seems :)

Dawg

B-but... I just got back from a month ban... :'C

Oh, you think empathy is your ally, but you merely adopted the moderator's wrath. I was juniored in it, molded by it. I didn’t see the unban until I was already a junior member; by then, it was nothing to me but blinding!

BiGBoSSMk23

A company being excited for their new game is a huge slap in the face to all the fans that liked their old games.
Oh, you think empathy is your ally, but you merely adopted the moderator's wrath. I was juniored in it, molded by it. I didn’t see the unban until I was already a junior member; by then, it was nothing to me but blinding!

205646_orig.gif

Edit for more appropriate gif'ings

SJRB

Gold Member

Your punishment must be more severe.

I'm starting to think that Skullface isn't Hungarian, although that is the prevailing theory

Skullface mentions he only remembered a few words of his mother tongue

but then another part he is speaking it pretty fluently...

i don't know what anyone else thinks, but any opinions on this?

I'm starting to think that Skullface isn't Hungarian, although that is the prevailing theory

Skullface mentions he only remembered a few words of his mother tongue

but then another part he is speaking it pretty fluently...

i don't know what anyone else thinks, but any opinions on this?
Wouldn't that just point to him being Hungarian if he can speak it more fluently than he claims?

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Can we get JunkerHQ to translate what is written on the guy (Solid Snake) with the question mark on it?

2015-04-1310_08_48-ccetuco.png

-Metal-Gear-NES-_.jpg

CCdBK4FUAAE7SfL.jpg:large

Mexen

Have y'all decided on the general shape and colour of your mother bases? Triangular? Circular? Rectangular? Will the structure look like a hand or other object from a distance? What about personalised emblems?

I'm in the library writing a 12 paged essay due tomorrow and i'm only on page 3. I'm hungry, cranky and just feeling ( ._.) I need to piss.

Have y'all decided on the general shape and colour of your mother bases? Triangular? Circular? Rectangular? Will the structure look like hand or other object from a distance? What about personalised emblems?]

The brightest pink this side of South Africa has to offer!

Have y'all decided on the general shape and colour of your mother bases? Triangular? Circular? Rectangular? Will the structure look like a hand or other object from a distance? What about personalised emblems?

I'm in the library writing a 12 paged essay due tomorrow and i'm only on page 3. I'm hungry, cranky and just feeling ( ._.) I need to piss.

What's the essay on?

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
You don't need Junker HQ.

It just says that you unlock personnel to work in Mother Base with the Ground Zeroes bonus content that you redeemed last year.

Ah ok, thanks. But the silhouette we see here is definitely not a normal Diamond Dogs soldier. There is no reason to "hide" him if he was.

Mexen

Ah ok, thanks. But the silhouette we see here is definitely not a normal Diamond Dogs soldier. There is no reason to "hide" him if he was.

Considering the number of personnel, maybe that's just a general representation. But please hype this Sn4ke!
Solid Snake in a mask

brau

lol

The funny thing is that MGSV address most of his complaints (best gameplay in the series by far, less cutscenes, etc) but he'll never play it because of his prejudices... his loss, I guess

Some people have their minds made up.

Very little someone can do to dissuade them or show them different. Maybe reviews and people talking about TPP will change some peoples mind and have them try it out. With no doubt, i think this will be Kojimas best game to date.

wilsonda

each morning I awake without helicopter pictures on twitter hurts me... I tell myself that it means that Kojima and team are busy making the best experience possible

I need to go full withdrawal and just blackout mgs stuff completely until release

brau

each morning I awake without helicopter pictures on twitter hurts me... I tell myself that it means that Kojima and team are busy making the best experience possible

I need to go full withdrawal and just blackout mgs stuff completely until release

Would you feel better if i tweeted drawings of each Helicopter picture Kojima ever tweeted?

Lets start with this one.

HEADING OFF.

052Zq3Y.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom