• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| © 2015 Konami Digital Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rajang

Woffls

God damn it >_< I'm going for the Hound, Fox etc emblems in MGS4 and I just did my first Naked Normal playthrough in 2h46m with all the right stats... but I thought recovery items were allowed for some reason, and they're not :( I only used two, and they weren't even necessary - first act as well, I think.

Next time I'll just take it a bit slower, because apparently I have a lot of spare time. Still, it's a good indication of how much time I'll have for the more difficult emblems.

Playing Rising to get over it.

[edit] Oh, do the emblems stack? I might just skip a few and go straight to the FoxHound emblem.

Zambatoh

God damn it >_< I'm going for the Hound, Fox etc emblems in MGS4 and I just did my first Naked Normal playthrough in 2h46m with all the right stats... but I thought recovery items were allowed for some reason, and they're not :( I only used two, and they weren't even necessary - first act as well, I think.

Next time I'll just take it a bit slower, because apparently I have a lot of spare time. Still, it's a good indication of how much time I'll have for the more difficult emblems.

Playing Rising to get over it.

[edit] Oh, do the emblems stack? I might just skip a few and go straight to the FoxHound emblem.

Yeah. Emblems do stack as long as you still fall within their parameters.

R-User!

I SWEAR, that during the "Demo" Cutscene during MGS1 before you "Press Start" or begin a "New Game, the controller rumbled throughout: including when the SDV launched. Am I misremembering?

Because I'm getting NO rumble on either my PS1 or PS3 versions of MGS1 (original played through PS2; digital copy played through PS3).

Edit: more precise; no rumble during the "The Nuclear Disposal facility on Shadow Moses Island, was attacked by Next Generation Special Forces unit, being led by members of Foxhound" scene before you begin a new game.

Halp!

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Sn4ke, do you still play games while waiting for TPP?

Have you played GZ?

Legitimately curious.

Yeah i played GZ.

At the moment i'm not playing much. I'm very hyped for Star Wars: Battlefront's reveal on friday.

My next game is probably The Witcher 3 and then Batman: Arkham Knight.

Dawg

Yeah i played GZ.

At the moment i'm not playing much. I'm very hyped for Star Wars: Battlefront's reveal on friday.

My next game is probably The Witcher 3 and then Batman: Arkham Knight.

Same here, Witcher 3 is up next. Maybe Batman...

I'm just playing some Dark Souls II at the moment. Nothing else. I'm kinda fine with not having too much to play while waiting on TPP. Don't want to be burned out on open world games once TPP releases.

Rajang

I SWEAR, that during the "Demo" Cutscene during MGS1 before you "Press Start" or begin a "New Game, the controller rumbled throughout: including when the SDV launched. Am I misremembering?

Because I'm getting NO rumble on either my PS1 or PS3 versions of MGS1 (original played through PS2; digital copy played through PS3).

Edit: more precise; no rumble during the "The Nuclear Disposal facility on Shadow Moses Island, was attacked by Next Generation Special Forces unit, being led by members of Foxhound" scene before you begin a new game.

Halp!

That never happened to me. I think you are misremembering.

Edit: I'll test it again right now.

Nope. No rumble.

R-User!

That never happened to me. I think you are misremembering.

Edit: I'll test it again right now.

Nope. No rumble.

Thanks for testing...

I think I'm remembering the second opening of MGS3 then; the part with the "Stealth Ship" that gets dropped from a jet; the one with Naked in it.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Sn4ke, can I add you on Steam?

Want to be friends with ma favourite mgs-gaf member ;_;7

Sure Dawg, PM me your steam name :)

Other MGS-GAF members can add me too if they want but like i said i don't play that much atm.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
tora used to be my friend

but now we are enemies

to the death

Not his fault you started spoiling Bloodborne for everyone. I should've blocked you too! I'll have my revenge. In time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom