• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| © 2015 Konami Digital Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have no soul?

:<

Tell me.
i94y42nz.gif

tumblr_mzo9zysJ7E1rvjuf0o1_500.gif

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
You were right all along Sn4ke.

How are we going to survive without you next week

Phew, good question brother. I have no idea :/

I can already imagine, the release date drops everyone is hype as hell and I can't express my hype over the phone as good as on PC. That means my MGS-GAF brothers must hype the hack out of this thread even more :)

Goddamn I wanna be there with you guys when that happens :(

sexyelder

It makes sense now. Boss hasn't gotten laid since 1964. Kaz is probably hitting something on the side. Quiet comes...V will come to. Venom Snake will come to. You're a genius,

Boss didnt get laid in 1964? That was just some sensual pants on hugging action, so he is Virgin Snake - A man cursed with the title of Virgin.

Edit: Fixed

JayEH

Phew, good question brother. I have no idea :/

I can already imagine, the release date drops everyone is hype as hell and I can't express my hype over the phone as good as on PC. That means my MGS-GAF brothers must hype the hack out of this thread even more :)

Goddamn I wanna be there with you guys when that happens :(

We won't scatter your hype to the heartless Gaming section. You will always be with us.

MGSV-The-Phantom-Pain-Ash-Face.jpg

dc89

You can bet your hairy balls that is snow my friend.

D: I can't wait. I wonder where it could be?! I'd love it to be somewhere not so cliched.

I think i'll be in this thread a lot more now, my other main community thread has been closed down.
Diamond Dawgs, my new home.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Please let me build a snowman, put C4 in it and lure a guard near it.

Or let me make snowballs to 1. distract guards and 2. play fetch with DD.

OMG that would be SO FREAKING AWESOME.

dc89

Please let me build a snowman, put C4 in it and lure a guard near it.

Or let me make snowballs to 1. distract guards and 2. play fetch with DD.

OMG that would be SO FREAKING AWESOME.

Imagine being able to sprint and dive into snow drifts for cover.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
D: I can't wait. I wonder where it could be?! I'd love it to be somewhere not so cliched.

I think i'll be in this thread a lot more now, my other main community thread has been closed down.
Diamond Dawgs, my new home.

yes dc
this is now our heaven and hell

Oh, shit, people. I think today is the day. The Community Thread takes that L and we all get banned. SoccerGAF and The Order are pushing this forum INTO THE TWENTY-FIRST CENTURY!!!!!!!!

Xpike, what happened? I am reading the futbol thread right now.

Holy shit... It's a social commentary on war and how history repeats itself.

KOJIMAAAAAAAAAAAAA

hellerthumbsup.gif

Pinewood

BROTHAS, I HAVE RETURNED.

Aside from complete blockage of my right ear and a cough and raspy voice from hell (This is all terrible things for my night life as a musician...) I'm feeling a lot better! Antibiotic because apparently I'm viral, baby. Pills to suppress the coughing. Annnnnd some nasal spray to clear the sinuses, that have some steroid to bring the inflammation down in my ear. I was also made aware that I've had nose bleeds without my knowledge, but oh well. As brau put it, I'm on the mend!

Now I'm sure y'all were all very interested in that tangent. But now I'm diving into the pages I missed. I hear Brau destroyed TownsVille and I missed some legendary posts.

I MUST KNOW MORE!

About the musician thing, to clarify

Oh, shit, people. I think today is the day. The Community Thread takes that L and we all get banned. SoccerGAF and The Order are pushing this forum INTO THE TWENTY-FIRST CENTURY!!!!!!!!

OT1 is still active, they don't even know that we exist. Otherwise OT1 would be locked and we all banned.

JayEH

hellerthumbsup.gif

Are you done researching ways to cancel your Order PSN pre order?

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member

its not safe to say here

Choomp

Banned
I thought Dawg contacted a mod?

Still nothing. We even tried taunting ModBot but he wouldn't bite. They're leaving us to suffer the confusion and madness of two OTs.

Just a reminder I hope you guys know I'm usually messing around when I post on here, don't take me seriously if I say anything weird. I really like posting on here this is one of the better communities, good discussion while being really fun, I just never have anything actual worthwhile to contribute to the serious discussion, so sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom