• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| © 2015 Konami Digital Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rean

Still nothing. We even tried taunting ModBot but he wouldn't bite. They're leaving us to suffer the confusion and madness of two OTs.

Just a reminder I hope you guys know I'm usually messing around when I post on here, don't take me seriously if I say anything weird. I really like posting on here this is one of the better communities, good discussion while being really fun, I just never have anything actual worthwhile to contribute to the serious discussion, so sorry.
It'd be funny if Modbot just lurks these threads for entertainment and he doesn't want it to go away.

I've cancelled two pre orders on NA PSN no problem.

Then what is this whole thread about? Getting a refund after the game dropped? If that's the case they should also demand Sony to implement an overall refund system for digital purchases.
Also I would like to have a gift feature. :p

Just a reminder I hope you guys know I'm usually messing around when I post on here, don't take me seriously if I say anything weird. I really like posting on here this is one of the better communities, good discussion while being really fun, I just never have anything actual worthwhile to contribute to the serious discussion, so sorry.

I am sorry to tell you that but this isn't the right place for you to saying weird things. This is strict Metal Gear related talk only. You should head over to The Order thread for the things you want.

Are you done researching ways to cancel your Order PSN pre order?

:lol :lol What!

God forbid someone can love a game and still have a beef with women representation in said game!

I think there are plenty of places in which Arthur Gies can express his displeasure with representation of women in video games. A video game review for a game which happens to feature a female lead is probably not that place. Bring it up, fine. But he acts like if I play through Bayonetta 2, I'll go out expecting women to shove asses in my face and pull of sweet combos.

its not safe to say here

Yeah, please don't get banned. ;_;

I will always be with you...

Soon.

love the OT title. Wouldn't Have it any other way, honestly.

Sheriff_Battlesnake is the man!

I was hoping to repeat as shit posting king but there's too much competition now. It'll be tough.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
For some reason, after having a guy with real psychic powers, human clones, a one eyed best soldier ever, a guy that can use a jet machine gun with no problem, a half-clothed sniper that can shoot in the middle of a snowstorm with no problems, and a cyborg ninja, plus a giant mecha that can shoot stealth nuclear missiles, and a virus that kills certain people by their DNA, a ghost possesing someone via their arm is not that weird.

For some reason, after having a guy with real psychic powers, human clones, a one eyed best soldier ever, a guy that can use a jet machine gun with no problem, a half-clothed sniper that can shoot in the middle of a snowstorm with no problems, and a cyborg ninja, plus a giant mecha that can shoot stealth nuclear missiles, and a virus that kills certain people by their DNA, a ghost possesing someone via their arm is not that weird.

It's like one of my japanese animes..

Hahaha! [apologies intensifies] :p Kojima did this to us, brother, so save your apologies! XD

Nah, like in da ocean dog.

ygqa572k.gif

JayEH

Kojima gotta stop announcing his games so damn early. When this finally releases it'll be close to 3 years since it was announced.

MajorTom

I've just realize that I have no idea when Kaz met big boss. As far as I remember he is just there at the beginning of peace walker. Do they meet in portable ops? Or did I miss something?

I've just realize that I have no idea when Kaz met big boss. As far as I remember he is just there at the beginning of peace walker. Do they meet in portable ops? Or did I miss something?

Kaz and big boss were enemies in different factions. Big Boss spared his alive and asked him to join him. Kaz was also mercenary/revolutionary like big boss. Check the Kaz tapes of PW.

JayEH

Believe it happens off screen. Explained in a tape.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom