• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| © 2015 Konami Digital Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Venom Fox

Banned
depends on the method, I would say £20 max, might get custom charges though, so add an extra £30 on top for total estimate.
Thanks, I really want it.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I have a feeling I'm going to drop $300 on impulse for the figure and regret it later

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

It's amazing. I'd definitely recommend it. It's HUGE too (or at least a lot bigger than I thought it would be). It's around 12 inches tall.

Here's a really crappy-quality picture I just took. The lighting atm here is terrible.
http://i.imgur.com/uRbM9MU.jpg

It still looks good, I think I may have to reach into the depths of my wallet.

No one wants to join your stupid chat rigmarole

444444444444444444444hwura.png

Kazuhira

Imagine if you can recruit Solid for diamond dogs,i expect a lot of this if that happens.
XGjySNC.jpg

Liquid:dad! why are you sending him to the combat unit? i´m the superior son! i don´t want to be in the mess hall, dammit.

brau

*Checks title* Yup this is still the Metal Gear thread....what is going on in here lol.

btw... i have not looked for that video any longer.

Let me check right now. I have a few mins to try and find it.

I'll ask tho... someone help link that interview with Kojima where he is showing how he edits and cuts his trailers to the music lyrics. His E3 trailer i believe, the one with Nuclear.

zychi

Banned
There are key questions to the Gray Fox theory that no one can answer.

Why the hell does Naomi not notice that her brother and "benefactor" look exactly the same? During Big Boss' coma Gray Fox was in Africa with Naomi going through hell, so how could Gray Fox pretend to be Big Boss?
Nanomachines. They make Naomi think she's seeing him

I'm kidding. God i just want to play this game

There are key questions to the Gray Fox theory that no one can answer.

Why the hell does Naomi not notice that her brother and "benefactor" look exactly the same? During Big Boss' coma Gray Fox was in Africa with Naomi going through hell, so how could Gray Fox pretend to be Big Boss?

So Gray Fox is identical to Big Boss. Solid Snake is identical to young Big Boss. Liquid is identical to Solid Snake, with gorgeous flowing locks. Master Miller is identical to Liquid Snake.

And Johnny Sasaski looks like a pretty Solid Snake. Venom Snake is Johnny Sasaski.

char_44816.jpg

Also look at all the money saved on Mo-Cap with this strategy.

I can't find text form evidence but there are countless videos online by Python and others.
I don't fully believe the Gray Fox theory but I think it'd be cool.

But all the ones I've seen are terrible at linking anything to Gray Fox. They say things like 'the game features Africa, and Gray Fox worked in Africa'.

Where is the meat of the argument that convinces people that Venom Snake is Gray Fox and not.. fucking Drebin or whoever? Someone help me out here.

Pinewood

But all the ones I've seen are terrible at linking anything to Gray Fox. They say things like 'the game features Africa, and Gray Fox worked in Africa'.

Where is the meat of the argument that convinces people that Venom Snake is Gray Fox and not.. fucking Drebin or whoever? Someone help me out here.

Drebin is Venom Snake? Of course! It was there all along! Call python
leuhkikcskn4.gif

KorrZ

btw... i have not looked for that video any longer.

Let me check right now. I have a few mins to try and find it.

I'll ask tho... someone help link that interview with Kojima where he is showing how he edits and cuts his trailers to the music lyrics. His E3 trailer i believe, the one with Nuclear.

Thanks brau, I appreciate you taking the time to look even if you can't find it.

KorrZ

I think Matthewmatosis said it best in his review when he said that Drebin basically serves no purpose in the plot that couldn't have easily been served by another character. Otacon could have hacked into the "System" to unlock the ID tag guns, Naomi could have injected him with the new nano machines. Otacon or the B&B members could have delivered the lines about their terrible backstories etc.

I actually thought he was OK as a character but he wasn't necessary and they spent so much time on him that could have been better spent on actual existing characters that we cared about. Take the 50 minutes of his dialogue in the game and give me more Codecs since it was embarassing how few there were in 4.

Houndi101

Also... if we would be going on about the head swap shenanigans still I would mention that didn't the japanese actors do the body motion capture and the american ones the voice... it's like... their... heads... were... swapped!

Mexen

Also... if we would be going on about the head swap shenanigans still I would mention that didn't the japanese actors do the body motion capture and the american ones the voice... it's like... their... heads... were... swapped!

Don't do this, 101. Not like this.
Go on.

was BB resentment towards Zero personal or was it just the organization and ideology of the Patriots that led him to rebel

I'd say it was originally an ideological difference, but the lengths that Zero would go through made it personal. I doubt they were arguing between The Beatles and The Stones when they lit the fuse of a world war.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom