• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| © 2015 Konami Digital Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.
JPwcKnA.jpg

evolution of Gray Fox

Why wouldn't Drebin know so much? Wasn't he taken by the Patriots when he was still a kid? He's their agent so he had access to information that is only seen by those who the Patriots choose to reveal the truth to.

yeah BB was an original founder of the Patriots though....yet Drebin had more knowledge about them...it just seems kind of odd

KorrZ

image.php

Dude.. since i can't find that darn video, and your avatar is a little rugged. Can i just make you a new avatar or edit this one? I feel bad i have not been able to find this haha.

That would be awesome man - haha I know it's a little bad but I have zero skill when it comes to this stuff :X

Shy

Evening brothers, i want to start to get back in to posting in this thread again, but i've been out of the loop for a while, and this thread seem so impenetrable, so can someone give me good summary of what's been happening in here to bring up to speed. please.

Can someone tell me whether or not BB lost touch/direct communication with The Patriots?

I would assume he did completely. Besides maybe Ocelot. But who even knows what Ocelot was doing during Outer Heaven. What if when Big Boss loses his way, Ocelot stays true to Big Boss at his idealistic prime. No longer loyal to the husk of who Big Boss is, but rather the virtues he was

brau

Well, as you can probably guess I'm a fan of anything Roman related. Also crushing pretty hard on Metal Gear right now as you can tell since I'm in this thread everyday!

I'm starting to see that ,he's quite beloved in these parts.

Ok. Roman. anyone specifically? i can do you a cool Roman avatar. Would be different from MGS stuff i get requests for.

KorrZ

Ok. Roman. anyone specifically? i can do you a cool Roman avatar. Would be different from MGS stuff i get requests for.

Umm not really anyone in particular, I mean I've always been a fan of Caesar and Augustus but anything related to Rome I'm pretty fond of. I'm sure whatever you come up with will be awesome.Thanks a lot in advance, I really appreciate you taking the time :D

brau

Umm not really anyone in particular, I mean I've always been a fan of Caesar and Augustus but anything related to Rome I'm pretty fond of. I'm sure whatever you come up with will be awesome.Thanks a lot in advance, I really appreciate you taking the time :D

Awesome. i'll work on something tomorrow morning. I will also not give up and look for that video. I seriously can't understand why i can't find it.

Well, as you can probably guess I'm a fan of anything Roman related. Also crushing pretty hard on Metal Gear right now as you can tell since I'm in this thread everyday!

I'm starting to see that ,he's quite beloved in these parts.

H3YYEIj.png

Don't you make a move. He's my best friend.

jk

ha ha ha ha ....

JayEH

Quite hilarious if this is just a huge coincidence. Actor they get to play a doctor looks identical to a real life doctor who coincidentally is researching something similar to some things in the game.

Mexen

I would assume he did completely. Besides maybe Ocelot. But who even knows what Ocelot was doing during Outer Heaven. What if when Big Boss loses his way, Ocelot stays true to Big Boss at his idealistic prime. No longer loyal to the husk of who Big Boss is, but rather the virtues he was

As would I. With that assumption, it's possible for Drebin to know as much as he does, even more than Big Boss. Exactly how is another question.

Mexen

Quite hilarious if this is just a huge coincidence. Actor they get to play a doctor looks identical to a real life doctor who coincidentally is researching something similar to some things in the game.

Doctor receives calls and e-mails, shocked, to seek legal counsel.
RIP Konami

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Well the real doctor is doing a talk in Cyprus but I don't know what that's got to do with anything? Unless I'm missing something?

Well idk but they use the exact same tunnel and everything so i don't know if that is legal to use without permission.

YFUcESR.png

KorrZ

Quick prompt before the title screen:

All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

Done. No lawsuits!

Slowdive

Banned
Well idk but they use the exact same tunnel and everything so i don't know if that is legal to use without permission.

YFUcESR.png

I missed this, I dunno. I'm sure they have permission if its needed, MGS 2 had real places in it, and with all the real life footage they've used, I'm sure they know what they're doing regarding legal stuff.

Sn4ke_911

Do people seriously believe this head transplant bs.. I don't even..
stephen-a-smith-reaction-o.gif

If this is really just coincidence it's the biggest coincidence in human history.

And I'm not only talking about the doctor, i'm talking about the whole package.

If this is really just coincidence it's the biggest coincidence in human history.

And I'm not only talking about the doctor, i'm talking about the whole package.

You keep looking for shit you'll find matches. You thought a photo of the MGSV design bible was a part of a release date riddle which only existed in your head.

Sn4ke_911

You keep looking for shit you'll find matches. You thought a photo of the MGSV design bible was a part of a release date riddle which only existed in your head.

I mean just look at this shit.

get

This is so freakin crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom