• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| © 2015 Konami Digital Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mexen

But then again does anyone really feel that spoilers are that essential to MGS series? The thing is so full of twists and weird narrative that I feel like you cannot even spoil the whole thing with one sentence.

Metal Gear Solid - how nanomachines changed everything.

Just tune it out brah. You don't have to answer every question in the general if you don't want to.

X1lTwmG.gif

He doesn't have to answer the question? :D He brought up the subject!? :D

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Kojima retweeted this.

itshappening.gif

Goddamn, that's so cute.

CC5ZZl0VEAEQP-j.jpg:large

Looks like Kojima's english account is active again too.

Mexen

Screw you Metal Gear GAF, everytime I see Joosten, for a split second I believe that Vally is a lesbian. Tch >_>.
I believe in you, Vally. I know |OT3| will be amazing!

i mean what is everyone else's opinion about this

while playing GZ on PS4 did anyone go "this feels last gen, gameplay, control wise" or no

i mean how "next gen" does it feel to you

like Vally said im worried about the stupidity criticism of TPP that will be akin to

"derrrr TPP was limited by last gen consoles derrr" type thing..

although GZ gameplay mechanics are amazing

but apparently he hasn't played GZ until now

finally bought ground zeroes on PSN and started to play it..wow the gameplay mechanics and control is some of the best i have ever seen, everything just feels "right".. walking, crawling, every intricate part of the game works perfectly. i see the only criticisms of the game have been the length, because the gameplay is top notch

in fact, i can't think of many games of 2014-2015 that have as good as gameplay as Ground Zeroes had... this is definitely the best playing mgs game, and one of the best playing games out their

160x160x57-smirking-face.png.pagespeed.ic.1ts9dKZvgY.jpg

but apparently he hasn't played GZ until now

160x160x57-smirking-face.png.pagespeed.ic.1ts9dKZvgY.jpg

uhh again....i told you i watched all the walkkthroughs of the games before... i have already seen all of PW and GZ...I finally played GZ for the first time recently...i knew the praise of the gameplay mechanics and i was able to tell just from the walkthroughs and what people have said

it's like some of you guys are trying to unfairly expose me as a liar or something..its ridiculous

Skullface

uhh again....i told you i watched all the walkkthroughs of the games before... i have already seen all of PW and GZ...I finally played GZ for the first time recently...i knew the praise of the gameplay mechanics and i was able to tell just from the walkthroughs and what people have said

it's like some of you guys are trying to unfairly expose me as a liar or something..its ridiculous

Don't sweat it. Jimmy's just some goofy Uncharted fan anyway :^]

Rean

If you knew about all the praise and stuff it was getting and already watched the game before, why were you worried about it being "last gen"?

If you knew about all the praise and stuff it was getting and already watched the game before, why were you worried about it being "last gen"?

because people won't think rationally their see its a cross gen game and automatically assume its limited by that in some way

Rean

because people won't think rationally their see its a cross gen game and automatically assume its limited by that in some way
What is "last gen gameplay to you"? From what I've seen visually the game seems fine the last gen versions might have a few problems. Either way, I don't think it being cross gen will limit it in anyway.

Rajang

Proper fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom