• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| © 2015 Konami Digital Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icefire1424

I'm not crazy. My mother had me tested.

[canned laughter]

metal_gear_solid_facepalm_by_toadmushroom95-d5ytb2t.jpg

Omnimon_X_b.gif

It's like picking Goku, but it's really hard not to say Omnimon. They knocked that design out of the park.

latest

During my Shadow the Hedgehog/Anti-hero/angst fueled stage I loved Beelzemon. I still think he's pretty wicked, I like his personality too. He just wanted to be loved, damn it.

Edit: Oh dang. I posted a real answer... I am a fool. Okay, my favorite Digimon is:

300px-TacticalEspionageExpertDR3-EN-C-UE.jpg

This very real Yu-Gi-Oh card of Solid Snake.

Dude, Beelzemon Blast Mode, is my favorite of all time!

I'm still hung up on how Cipher wants to be his own waifu.

You will pay for that picture you posted any minute!

So reading Outer GAF today I learned that one of it's members wants to be a woman. An anime woman at that. What will tomorrow bring?

I beg your pardon. But that's a video game woman. That's something totally different. And she has pigtails, you forgot to mention that. That's what matters, probably the most.

How do you browse the internet and masturbate at the same time though?

Everything is possible when you get used to.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Would you guys be ok if I post a major the order 1886 spoiler WITH SPOILER TAGS in here that has something to do with MGS?

brau

Would you guys be ok if I post a major the order 1886 spoiler WITH SPOILER TAGS in here that has something to do with MGS?

just say.. brau.. don't read this spoiler tag.

and i am cool with that. Cuz i will be playing the game this weekend. :) and i tend to read all spoiler tags.

Sn4ke_911

Ok, so here it comes. brau.. don't read this spoiler tag.

MAJOR ENDING SPOILER OF THE ORDER 1886

AGAIN SPOILER WARNING!

I WILL SPOIL NOW THE ENDING OF THE ORDER 1886!!!

I can't believe they copied MGS3's amazing ending. Except MGS3 did it miles better.

Sn4ke_911

You mean that "kill me now"?

When Big Boss kills The Boss, you had to do it yourself with pressing a button ...here it's the exact same thing....except in the order it was emotionless and boring.

When Big Boss kills The Boss, you had to do it yourself with pressing a button ...here it's the exact same thing.

Yeah I saw that. The whole ending was pure Quick Time Events. That made this whole thing even worse.

But anyway, I'm out of The Order talk.

Sn4ke_911

shit why am I so curious, I want to know what is written under these black bars so badly!

I will say this, I didn't spoil any names just how the game ends. So you won't know who did what.

But if you care about the game you probably shouldn't click on it because as I said it's the ending of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom