• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| © 2015 Konami Digital Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
try pls delete which MGS game I'm talking about...

TRY??

TRY!!!!!!

Dawg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjZJHSU-58M

I made a cute video about The Order 1886
leuhkikcskn4ycuht.gif

brau

I will say this, I didn't spoil any names just how the game ends. So you won't know who did what.

But if you care about the game you probably shouldn't click on it because as I said it's the ending of the game.

The tease to go read it. ugh.

So is the game a coke commercial? you know.. the guy that invented coke came up with it that same year... and you know.. they drink that black coke looking liquid. I am pretty sure it has to do with Coke.

I will say this, I didn't spoil any names just how the game ends. So you won't know who did what.

But if you care about the game you probably shouldn't click on it because as I said it's the ending of the game.

I won't click on it. I spoiled too many games for myself and I'll not expand that list.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.

So is the game a coke commercial? you know.. the guy that invented coke came up with it that same year... and you know.. they drink that black coke looking liquid. I am pretty sure it has to do with Coke.

See it as a test for MGSV, you wouldn't want to click on an MGSV spoiler now ...would you?

MajorTom

It sound a lot like you read it already ;)

i got the order coming in tomorrow. i got it through best buy GCU with some certs for ~$40. i figure i could probably platinum the game over the weekend and then sell it on amazon and get all of my money back, if not make money off of the deal

JayEH

"Ten days ago we got reports that Paz was still alive..."

And then there's strangelove being gone for a week before Boss knew.

Took your time to tell me, didn't you Kaz?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom