• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| © 2015 Konami Digital Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.
B-SLbf-CQAA7WjB.jpg:orig

motherbase invasion i presume. looks like just a foggy rain, not snow :(

Just came back from some talk with a guy from the police. Seriously fuck these guys.

But then again, they reminded me that Cats are superior than Dogs.

Vally

If Koj announced that the game would be released on current gen first with old-gen requiring more time, would any of you on old-gen upgrade?

Definitely. I plan to get it for PS3 but if for some reason the old gen versions were delayed I'd buy a PS4 the day MGSV is released.

brau

So i played an hour of The Order, and holy crap that game is gorgeous.

Not only that, but its pretty fun. I am having a great time so far. Must've taken like 100 screens in the short time i had with it.

Guys if anyone has a FFXV demo code to spare when the time comes. Then I'll officially beg for it, right here, right now.

(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Not even joking.

Guys if anyone has a FFXV demo code to spare when the time comes. Then I'll officially beg for it, right here, right now.

(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Not even joking.
But.. That's the only reason we're buying type-0 HD (° ͜ʖ ͡°) Ebay is going to have quite a market..
jv0Yy.jpg

brau

So...

Metal Gear The Phantom Pain |OT| Life in the choppper.
Metal Gear The Phantom Pain |OT| Fulton me.
Metal Gear The Phantom Pain |OT| The helicopter is the only thing that is 100% finished.

Hey, Noctis, there's no magic available in the demo they showed today, right? That's insane, if so, because the battle system looked so free. Wow. Thoroughly impressed by XV.

and we are back

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn, son. I gotta know what's up with the pictures on the wall. Do the represent missions, VIPs, targets, player-taken screenshots; WHAT DO THEY MEAN?!

Hey, Noctis, there's no magic available in the demo they showed today, right? That's insane, if so, because the battle system looked so free. Wow. Thoroughly impressed by XV.
Yeah, apparently they don't like the particles or the current look of the magic so it was removed it's been confirmed for awhile. So far everyone likes it, the only concern is the hit-stun but that can be adjusted real quick for the full game.

No! I want a free demo! ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ
Free? Cipher pls it's SE

Btw snake looks depressed in the chopper.

Yeah, apparently they don't like the particles or the current look of the magic so it was removed it's been confirmed for awhile. So far everyone likes it, the only concern is the hit-stun but that can be adjusted real quick for the full game.

Gotcha! Yeah, I read about that in a thread the other day, but didn't know why the removed it. Wow. I'm even more impressed. Those battles looked really engaging even without the magic. Can't believe we are actually getting a playable build of the game after all these years!

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Dcg6ltd.png

Metal Gear The Phantom Pain |OT| smugface
Metal Gear The Phantom Pain |OT| get into the chopper
Metal Gear The Phantom Pain |OT| loyal to the mission, or the chopper? the chopper

Ha! Now cut out out the face and make it more like a smiley emote for forums please :lol

Rean

Big Boss: Sitting was the was the only thing... the only thing I was good at. But... at least I always sat for what I believed in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom