• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| © 2015 Konami Digital Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skullface

So my new theory about MGS5 is that the entire game takes place inside the chopper as BB is about to go to his final mission and we play through BB's imagination of what he went through thus far finally bringing us to BB reaching his destination which is the final mission. That's why most pics thus far have only been in the chopper.

I swear to god, if you're right... I simply can't believe anything else at this point due to all these chopper shots.

Skullface

i just like painting.

if my skill is useful for OuterGAF... then i am here to help in any way i can.

I covet my brau piece. I had this avatar as a part of real pic January, and here I am, nearing the end of February with the same pic. Albeit altered to fit OuterGAF. Thanks dude bro.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Enjoy LD!!

What happened to cream?

Too much hentai.
oWzSfRQ.png

Akiller

Like kaz calls him snake or big boss whenever he feels like it. Dammit it's big boss.
Agree, it's stupid to keep calling him Snake. That name belongs to the past,a past he finally abandoned(PW ending). Everyone Know him as BB, he's what he's when he got the Big Boss title, calling him Snake means ignoring what i Said before.

Ocelot can call him Snake though, i don't think there's need to explain why.

Å

Åesop

Unconfirmed Member
anyone remembers #SIMFA ? ༼ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ༽

Sn4ke_911

I'm aware there's no turn based fights. I want them back ;_; Give them back ;_;

Ah I misunderstood then ...i like the battle system, the only thing that bugs me is the wannabe K-Pop boy band ...i absolutely hate the cast of FFXV except for Noctis and Cid is ok too but the rest is terrible.

They all running around with their fancy suits in the woods and forests looks weird as hell.

Skullface

Ah I misunderstood then ...i like the battle system, the only thing that bugs me is the wannabe K-Pop boy band ...i absolutely hate the cast of FFXV except for Noctis and Cid is ok too but the rest is terrible.

They all running around with their faces suits in the woods and forests looks weird as hell.

I want to love XV, but I'm afraid that X is the last game in the series I'll truly love. And that took a subsequent play through.

Sn4ke_911

Like Quiet kinda does? :)

Well at least she wears something on the other hand :p

I'm kinda ok with this since she probably uses her left arm to hold the sniper rifle steady in stone regions and what not ..so she doesn't hurt herself while aiming because of the recoil.

Just my two cents, I don't know for what else that glove could be.

Well at least she wears something on the other hand :p

I'm kinda ok with this since she probably uses her left arm to hold the sniper rifle steady in stone regions and what not ..so she doesn't hurt herself while aiming because of the recoil.

Just my two cents, I don't know for what else that glove could be.

lol!

Well, it seems to be an anime or Japanese thing maybe? I vaguely recall another anime girl wearing a long glove on one arm and nothing on the other, just like Quiet and Noctis (although Noctis wears a shorter glove).

Dawg

Editor-in-chief just asked me if I was interested to go to a Witcher 3 press event in march.

I was like: bro, you already know the answer to that.

oWzSfRQ.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom