• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| © 2015 Konami Digital Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.

DINOSAURS

Neo Member
I don't disagree with anything you've said. At the same time, I think religion has value and shouldn't be relegated to an evil trait of humanity. This is coming from an agnostic.

Yeah they are not inherently evil. Unfortunately, at their core, religions require followers to suspend their disbelief (miracles, prophecies, souls, etc.) which leaves the members open for abuse by 'false prophets' and other self serving groups.

Also, I think climbing ladders has forever been marked by MGS3.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPQxtJ_yJjk

Hey guys I just found out something about FFXV... It's only 60% Done.

That made me feel better about MGSV:The Phantom Pain's Release Date being teased Soon
y
instead of now.

Can't wait to be disapointed when they announce nothing this month and next month and then all of a sudden bam release date.

Solid Snake kills TONS of people in Arsenal Gear aiding Raiden.

tumblr_mkwbtpuhRr1ri420do3_500.gif

And lots of those FROG units in MGS4.

Zambatoh

Um in GZ he blew at least one guys brains all over Mother Base at the end.

Ah that's right. Everyone he shoots at mother base could easily have survived if they had a competent medical officer on their choppers. So it's not exactly a confirmed kill.

So yeah that thing about FFXV? I'm not sure if posting a link to Kotaku is bannable since I know it is a shit site but I was looking up some information on FFXV since I was looking for something else to preorder after removing some stuff and paying off other stuff, and trading in some stuff.

They spoke to Tabata and and he said the game is only 60% complete.

I mean, at least at Tokyo Game Show we managed to get like 95% or something finished for MGSV and now we know the game is either more or less finished or they are crunching away ironing out the last bugs and tightening up mission design.

Or the game is finished and Marketing is holding everything up, and everyone is bored and dicking around with the game. :p /oversimplification

JayEH

So yeah that thing about FFXV? I'm not sure if posting a link to Kotaku is bannable since I know it is a shit site but I was looking up some information on FFXV since I was looking for something else to preorder after removing some stuff and paying off other stuff, and trading in some stuff.

They spoke to Tabata and and he said the game is only 60% complete.

I mean, at least at Tokyo Game Show we managed to get like 95% or something finished for MGSV and now we know the game is either more or less finished or they are crunching away ironing out the last bugs and tightening up mission design.

Or the game is finished and Marketing is holding everything up, and everyone is bored and dicking around with the game. :p /oversimplification

When did Kotaku become bannable? Nirolak just posed an article of theirs

Zambatoh

Ah now that I've thought on it some more:

Big Boss Kill Count: The Boss, Gene, XOF soldiers (implied)

Solid Snake Kill Count: Countless Soldiers in MG1 and MG2, Decoy Octopus, Sniper Wolf, Liquid, Tengu Soldiers, Frogs, Ocelot.

If anyone can think of anymore?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom