• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| © 2015 Konami Digital Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Cipher...I can't believe I read the whole thing.

You have read everything? Did you enjoy it?

I did. I provided enough evidence while maintaining the identities of my sources confidential. Don't know why it's taking long. If it was BS they would've said so a long time ago.

EDIT: I would never ever post something like this to mess with you guys. When I say my sources are LEGIT, I mean it in every sense of the word.

So, you are telling me I am getting banned today?

The fuck? I missed something big. Batzi announced the release date and now he's standing on the edge of the ban crater?

80086-black-guy-laughing-on-boat-gif-3RWC.gif

SargerusBR

I love Pokken!
I did. I provided enough evidence while maintaining the identities of my sources confidential. Don't know why it's taking long. If it was BS they would've said so a long time ago.

EDIT: I would never ever post something like this to mess with you guys. When I say my sources are LEGIT, I mean it in every sense of the word.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
If this really turns out to be true then i feel really bad for Konami and KojiPro...poor Kojima and his team ...I'm sure they wanted to do something special :(

LET ME SUFFER NOW AND NEVAAAAA DIEEEEE IMMMMMMMMMM ALIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE PRIDE FEEDS THEIR BLACKENED HEARTS AND THE THIRST MUST BE QUENCHED TO FUEL HYPOCRISY CLEANSING FLAAAAAMES IS THE OOOOOONLY WAAAY TO REPEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNT RENOUNCEEEEEE WHAT MADE - WORDS THAT KILL - WOULD YOU SPEEEEEEEEAK THEM TO MEEEEEEEEEE WITH YOUR BREATHHHHHHHHH SO STILL IT MAAAAAAAKES ME BELIEEEEEVE.......

THE HYPPPPPPPPPPPPE NEVA DIESSSSSSSSSSS CAN'T WASH THIS (REDACTED) OFF OF OUR HANNNNNNNNDS LET THE WORLD FEAR US ALL IT'S JUST MEANS TO AN EEEEEEEEEND OUR SALVATION LIES IN BATZI'S SINS BEYOND THE TRUUUUUUTH LET ME SUFFER NOOOOOOOOW

IN MY HEART I JUST KNOW THAT THERE'S NO WAY TO LIIIGHT UP THE DARK IN MODBOT'S EYES

SJRB

Gold Member
I can understand the mods thinking this over. Them re-opening the thread is basically confirmation the game releases in June, it's won't be long until "journalists" will pick it up and post news items on their sites linking to GAF.

We all know external parties are keeping a close eye on this thread.

If this really turns out to be true then i feel really bad for Konami and KojiPro...poor Kojima and his team ...I'm sure they wanted to do something special :(

I do respect a team's desire to reveal info in the way they want but they've been saying "soon" for so long, it does kinda wear you down and I'm glad for anything to speed up the process of us getting an official release date.

strafer

yeah sure, revealing a release date is special...i just dont see it as something special.

it's just frustrating

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom