• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| © 2015 Konami Digital Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.

SargerusBR

I love Pokken!
LET ME SUFFER NOW AND NEVAAAAA DIEEEEE IMMMMMMMMMM ALIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE PRIDE FEEDS THEIR BLACKENED HEARTS AND THE THIRST MUST BE QUENCHED TO FUEL HYPOCRISY CLEANSING FLAAAAAMES IS THE OOOOOONLY WAAAY TO REPEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNT RENOUNCEEEEEE WHAT MADE - WORDS THAT KILL - WOULD YOU SPEEEEEEEEAK THEM TO MEEEEEEEEEE WITH YOUR BREATHHHHHHHHH SO STILL IT MAAAAAAAKES ME BELIEEEEEVE.......

THE HYPPPPPPPPPPPPE NEVA DIESSSSSSSSSSS CAN'T WASH THIS (REDACTED) OFF OF OUR HANNNNNNNNDS LET THE WORLD FEAR US ALL IT'S JUST MEANS TO AN EEEEEEEEEND OUR SALVATION LIES IN BATZI'S SINS BEYOND THE TRUUUUUUTH LET ME SUFFER NOOOOOOOOW

IN MY HEART I JUST KNOW THAT THERE'S NO WAY TO LIIIGHT UP THE DARK IN MODBOT'S EYES
mgs5bcdefk6u2t.gif
mgs5bcdefk6u2t.gif

Rajang

I've always been part of #TeamBatzi

Even though last time.. well yeah.. lol :>

Btw Cipher Cat. That was another insane fanfic, lol. You are absolutely crazy (in a good way).

But believing won't help here. You believe your source is trust worthy. But it isn't. If you are getting banned for this. I won't feel pity honestly. You created this now and you know it is wrong. Or maybe you believe it that much that you don't know that this is wrong, which is even more foolish.

You can increase this hype if you want. And yes you already did. Because you are the evil source who multiplies the hype. But at the end it will turn out to be wrong. And I won't feel pity for you at this moment.

JayEH

But believing won't help here. You believe your source is trust worthy. But it isn't. If you are getting banned for this. I won't feel pity honestly. You created this now and you know it is wrong. Or maybe you believe it that much that you don't know that this is wrong, which is even more foolish.

You can increase this hype if you want. And yes you already did. Because you are the evil source who multiplies the hype. But at the end it will turn out to be wrong. And I won't feel pity for you at this moment.

Look at my name bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom