• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| © 2015 Konami Digital Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.

brau

I'm interested. I love seeing stuff like that. Feel free to PM me.

done

The only muiltiplayer game I have on Wii U is MK8.

i own mk8 as well...

Can you link to some good Photoshop tutorials?

hmm... can you remind me on monday? i have tons of bookmarks at work i can link you up. Like what kind of stuff are you looking for? just beginners?

I am interested too. But you can show it to all of us I think :)

I'll send you a pm... i don't want to start putting links of my stuff around the forum just cause. lol.

Dawg

Nope. Finished Peace Walker this week, and Metal Gear Solid 1/2/3/4 over the years (all of them quite a bit after launch though).

Going into Ground Zeroes with Peace Walker fresh in mind was fun, makes you appreciate the upgraded mechanics, graphics etc. even more.

I haven't played Peace Walker. In fact, last Metal Gear Solid game I played was Metal Gear Solid 3 on Vita in... 2012, I believe. Got the platinum :smugface:

When I bought GZ mid 2014, I was seriously impressed. I played the game for like 20 or 30 hours and got all the trophies. So much fun. And I still discover new things to date!

Woah.. I mean WOW, so many doges!

Best shot of my doge while she was a puppy :D

sWHIAYkJ.jpg

qNkd0DVR.jpg

Man, crazy how i gotta wait until next month to actually play something (BloodBorne & FFXV) for some reason i don't feel like paying full price again for gtav. Guess, ill grab Ground Zeroes and Tomb raider next week.

yea... i almost got into Sucker Punch back in 2008 before they started work on Second Son for a texture artist position... but they changed the role to Lead Texture Artist. :(

and... recently i just got through interviews with another big big studio... they asked me to follow up with them at the end of the year when they wrap up their big title. I can show you guys some of my art on PM if someone is interested. I do photoshop edits here all day.. but i do tons of 3d work.
would like to see your work too. Love seeing the work done by fellow gaffers.

Rajang

Man, crazy how i gotta wait until next month to actually play something (BloodBorne & FFXV) for some reason i don't feel like paying full price again for gtav. Guess, ill grab Ground Zeroes and Tomb raider next week.

Try Infamous: Second Son. Should be quite cheap now as well.

I'll send you a pm... i don't want to start putting links of my stuff around the forum just cause. lol.

Wow! I am impressed! It is great to see that someone that skilled is among us. Hope someday you will work at some AAA projects!

Grab Tomb Raider now, while it is still on sale! Really good price.

haha.. you guys.. there are people that are way more skilled than that. if i was really skilled, i would not be doing what i am doing.

Thanks tho!

Those people are not our BROTHEEEERS, thats why we don't care about them, unlike you! You should always try to be better and you will find your better place!

Bricky

You guys make me curious about brau's work, could you send me a PM too brau?

(Only do so if you don't mind sharing it with some unknown non-MGS-GAF regular like me by the way, don't feel obliged just because I asked :p)

MajorTom

So I have just got in after a long night of drinking and partying. I have one thing to say.....
What the fuck happened here? You people are insane.

Dawg

You guys make me curious about brau's work, could you send me a PM too brau?

(Only do so if you don't mind sharing it with some unknown non-MGS-GAF regular like me by the way, don't feel obliged just because I asked :p)

Bricky has Dawg's seal of approval.

"These days i be checking on Kojima's twitter feed and all i get is pictures of Big Boss looking down on the chopper...Kojima are we still good, are we still good? if i need some release date info will Batzi still be around for me?" 8

NoctisVsStar - Snake in a Jungle
from the album: "If you’re reading this I'm still waiting for a release date"

Released: When Kojima says so
Recorded: Just now
Studio: DDnCC
Genre: Hip hop
Length: Very long :smugface:
Label: What the fuck happened here? You people are insane.
Producer: NoctisVsStar (exec.), Rean (also exec.), Rajang, BanditoMac, Love Deterrence, ColourRevolt, Dawg, Choomp, tom0823, Jimmyfenix, JayEH, Deckard Chapel, Sn4ke_911, GreyOcelot, Cipher Cat, Sheriff_Battlesnake, and Xpike

Bricky

brau's art

KojimaThumbsUp_zps3e7a4dfc.png

Bricky has Dawg's seal of approval.

KojimaThumbsUp_zps3e7a4dfc.png

He had already sent me the PM tho
AwesomeFaceSmugSmall.png

Yes, I already figured out you guys love the smugface. (Not like that was a secret or anything though)

Fake edit:
done... and sent.

Hmm, looks like you might have notified him before that post. Did I just get played like a damn fiddle?

MajorTom

"These days i be checking on Kojima's twitter feed and all i get is pictures of Big Boss looking down on the chopper...Kojima are we still good, are we still good? if i need some release date info will Batzi still be around for me?" 8

Producer: NoctisVsStar (exec.), Rean (also exec.), Rajang, BanditoMac, Love Deterrence, ColourRevolt, Dawg, Choomp, tom0823, Jimmyfenix, JayEH, Deckard Chapel, Sn4ke_911, GreyOcelot, Cipher Cat, Sheriff_Battlesnake, and Xpike
Yay when do I get paid?

Rean

NoctisVsStar - Snake in a Chair

Everytime I see it. (also fixed)
bkwKq.jpg

Haha, please make an MGS song

Rean

Here are the results of the poll from earlier.

Who do you believe?

1. Batzi: 13 votes (39%)
2. Soon: 8 votes (24%)
3. After Half Life 3: 8 votes (24%)
4. Cipher: 2 votes (6%)
5. Before PSX: 1 vote (3%)
6. After FFXV: 1 vote (3%)

Rajang

LOL what is this? :D

SargerusBR

I love Pokken!
So i just finished FarCry 4. Don't want to do a LTTP thread. I will just say the main villain is the most well done villain in this gen so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom