• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| © 2015 Konami Digital Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayEH

Man I can't wait to see what actually happened in this scene! What have you done Boss?

My theory is that he orders an attack on the base and finds out it was filled with children. Then he recruits the remaining children into Diamond Dogs.

277e0-vince-mcmahon-walk.gif

nnm2Tnu.gif

brau

man.. stupid tetsucabra. >\

2 tranqs while trapped... a rock that he spawned burst, and killed me. sooooo close!

you know for some reason i think Kaz will end up looking like the good guy.

It's interesting because the previews display him as the one who is the most dramatic. Maybe because he's the one always talking, driving the mood, but he displays such a dramatic character shift with the Quiet scene.

When the girl from Paris is being extracted, he tells the boss no, but upon hearing she's a beautiful blonde, he's all for it.

But then you have Quiet who is pretty much naked, float down, and he's ready to kill her instantly despite his womanizing ways in the past.

JayEH

It's interesting because the previews display him as the one who is the most dramatic. Maybe because he's the one always talking, driving the mood, but he displays such a dramatic character shift with the Quiet scene.

When the girl from Paris is being extracted, he tells the boss no, but upon hearing she's a beautiful blonde, he's all for it.

But then you have Quiet who is pretty much naked, float down, and he's ready to kill her instantly despite his womanizing ways in the past.

Maybe he lost more than his arm and leg. :Smugface;

man.. stupid tetsucabra. >\

2 tranqs while trapped... a rock that he spawned burst, and killed me. sooooo close!
Ugh, that sucks dude. What armor do you have? Make sure to attack his tail when white, it's his weak spot. Another tip: If you do enough damage while he's holding a rock, he will drop shiney. Also get some heal palicos if you don't already.

I've always been curious in this series. How good is the new one? Should I try it?
The best one yet IMO

Well, after having mother-base destroyed for trusting a female in Paz and losing some limbs. You have to give the guy a bit of a break shit i would be paranoid too. That's the only reason he wants quiet dead because she knows mother-base location.

This is a chain reaction from Chico's stupid trip to Cuba as well.

brau

Ugh, that sucks dude. What armor do you have? Make sure to attack his tail when white, it's his weak spot. Another tip: If you do enough damage while he's holding a rock, he will drop shiney. Also get some heal palicos if you don't already.

oh.. that i didn't know about the tail. I hurt all legs, i think. busted one of his tusks too. and i did notice the white tail. I will go for that.

Also. love the jumping on monsters. so freaking epic.

Here i come again Tetsucabra!

Armor i have.. Great Jaggi haha I only have one palico. have not unlocked a second one.

I've always been curious in this series. How good is the new one? Should I try it?

Freaking awesome. Been playing it since Freedom Unite on the psp.

Its one of those games you ahve to be introduced into and play with friends that know it tho. I know al ot of people that are turn off by the complexity of the game.

sexyelder

Kazs mom was a prostitute, Kaz hates prostitutes, Quiet resembles a prostitute, Kaz hates Quiet because she reminds him of his mother who was a prostitute.

sexyelder

Do you guys think that Big Boss's horn will play a similar role to Solid Snake's old age? Like breaking down occasionally or having some type of attack. Say Big Boss is in a chopper and it suddenly jolts in a direction due to some type of blast. Big Boss slams his head into the side of the chopper but the horn breaks the the impact. Then he starts freaking out and doing stuff, he wouldn't normally do.

Seriously?

Have far are you in the game? Do monsters still stand still like idiots after a couple of minutes?
Its definitely the most fun I've had in a MonHun game. I'm in high rank and monsters are already hitting harder, being more aggressive, and adding new moves. The stamina system is still in so they will eventually stop to catch their breath, but definitely not after a couple minutes.

Do you guys think that Big Boss's horn will play a similar role to Solid Snake's old age? Like breaking down occasionally or having some type of attack. Say Big Boss is in a chopper and it suddenly jolts in a direction due to some type of blast. Big Boss slams his head into the side of tge chopper but the horn breaks the the impact. Then he starts freaking out and doing stuff, he wouldn't normally do.

i think by the end the game the horn will pop out and that will highlight the transition to evil. i think each time he commits an evil act the horn starts to come out. Sounds cheesy but it's very Kojima like, like he's losing his humanity of sorts.

MajorTom

so i guess this is a bit random but whatever,
How do you achieve member status on gaf? I'm not too bothered about becoming a full member I'm just curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom