• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| © 2015 Konami Digital Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.
so i guess this is a bit random but whatever,
How do you achieve member status on gaf? I'm not too bothered about becoming a full member I'm just curious.

welcome! dammit Rean beaten.

when you join gaf you're on probation pretty much, you need a certain amount of posts and 3 months of active posting. For instance Cipher Cat is on hold so he gotta thread lightly or be banned forever. Not a lot of juniors survive they all die around e3.

How do you achieve member status on gaf? I'm not too bothered about becoming a full member I'm just curious.

Press down, down, right, left, right, right, right, then press enter. Go away from the keyboard, cut off the power of your computer. Jump 3 times in a circles. Scream "I love pigtails". Jump out of your window. Destory the windows from your neighbour. Wait about 15 minutes. Congratulations, you are now member of a psychiatry.

Hate to break it to you but Nuke died in Ground Zeroes.

No, he did not.

Rajang

Its definitely the most fun I've had in a MonHun game. I'm in high rank and monsters are already hitting harder, being more aggressive, and adding new moves. The stamina system is still in so they will eventually stop to catch their breath, but definitely not after a couple minutes.

So nothing has changed from third gen.

Did you like third gen?

Amazing.

6 days left

Akiller

He didnt cause all that, he didnt kill all those children. I bet someone like Skullface knew he was there for some reason and bombed the village trying to kill big boss. But big boss still blames himself because he's the one who put them in danger in the first place.
Yeah could be. I just hope BB will become the danger at the end of TPP.

277e0-vince-mcmahon-walk.gif

giphy.gif

JayEH

Press down, down, right, left, right, right, right, then press enter. Go away from the keyboard, cut off the power of your computer. Jump 3 times in a circles. Scream "I love pigtails". Jump out of your window. Destory the windows from your neighbour. Wait about 15 minutes. Congratulations, you are now member of a psychiatry.

No, he did not.

Step 1. Denial

Pinewood

i think by the end the game the horn will pop out and that will highlight the transition to evil. i think each time he commits an evil act the horn starts to come out. Sounds cheesy but it's very Kojima like, like he's losing his humanity of sorts.

Im guessing the opposite. Like the horn mirrors the evil, yes. But Im thinking the horn will be removed during a sequence
where you play as Solid
where there will be some redeeming light to BB. Like with the Boss.

That would be amazing and i am totally up for that.
Me too, i love the MS and Sony conf i skip everything else.
Even though it was a leak the Project Beast thread was crazy. Hope something like that happens again soon!
at times i think they do it on purpose to fuel the hype and mystery. I've never played a DS game in my life cause i don't like the whole knight medieval look..but Bloodborne got my attention hopefully it's beginner friendly ( not easy mode just accessible )
Im guessing the opposite. Like the horn mirrors the evil, yes. But Im thinking the horn will be removed during a sequence
where you play as Solid
where there will be some redeeming light to BB. Like with the Boss.

triple-h-nod.gif

i dig it.

$349.99 - Xbox One Value Bundle (3 games & 2nd Controller) Amazon

Xbox One Console Bundle
Assassin's Creed Unity Voucher
Assassin's Creed Black Flag Voucher
Wolfenstein: The New Order
2nd Xbox One Wireless Controller

JayEH

Xbox One Console Bundle

Good lord. That's a deal. Jump on this people!

Xbox One Console Bundle
4/5 ain't bad, and also Wolfenstein is an amazing game. Unity will be good for when the Screenshot update is released, though.

Good lord. That's a deal. Jump on this people!

4/5 ain't bad, and also Wolfenstein is an amazing game. Unity will be good for when the Screenshot update is released, though.
damn is XB1 doing that bad? they should just give it for free at this point.
Add me on psn dude
gokartbandit

everyone else feel free to add me too. just put your gaf username in the friend request message.

will do.

i just watch from the sidelines and chuckle some folks take it way too seriously/personal lol would be cool if we could all party up on ps4 and just watch it live.

So basically, I am the Rorschach to your Ozymandias.

The Big Boss to your Solid Snake.

I don't know where I'm going with this brother, it's the sign of the times. The biggest fight of our lives.

damn is XB1 doing that bad? they should just give it for free at this point.

will do.

Value bundles are usually set by retailers. I think MS might not be happy losing to PS4 in January even with a price cut. MS can only focus on US & UK now but Sony are holding on to UK at the moment.

I don't know how much more they can price cut tbh

Speaking of footprints... I could be wrong but they don't seem to be in GZ and in the Afghanistan/Africa demos when he comes out of puddles/streams he doesn't seem to leave anything either. I hope Kojima includes them in the final build of TPP as they were such a classic mechanic. We've yelled at him to include all these other basic things that was missing in GZ like dumpsters, lockers, the knock, radios and so on... but I see no one asking him to bring that back (maybe because it's still there and i've somehow missed it?)

Yeah, he really helped turn things around at E3 2014. It's actually a great console now with all of the updates and a focus on games.

True, that man has worked wonders for the xb1. it's great console i know i'll be getting one in the future for gears and the state of decay sequel ( with online multiplayer! ) i wonder if xb1 had the same specs that ps4 has, what would've been the narrative. In perfect world that battle was fought via exclusives who can outdue the other one. It could've sparked some creativity and healthy competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom