• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| © 2015 Konami Digital Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawg

I like Dawgs old delsin beanie avatar

I still have most of my old avatars on my HDD. They bring back memories :p

pn2oth1173uff.png

dawgavatar229uf2.png

untermenschqeuz0.png

dawg82uva.png

dawgeeee0u2v.png

koromaru3grusl.png

xofavatarr1ucx.png

dogavatr2iwuuk.png

gtdw1a7m8uze.png

I remember using the XOF one when the mods punished us and we had to create Outer-GAF.

sexyelder

On one of those flying busses the kids keep going on about. I wont be on until I get my flyfi so until then goodbye Outer-Gaf ('u')

MajorTom

My Malamute puppy is around 8 months old, and sex has not been the same since we've had him. If we lock the door, he throws himself at it because of the noise. If we leave the door open, he'll jump up and try to lick my arse.

So the door stays open.

Best post ever

So I was lurking back in the days of #TeamCGI, but I have to know the truth. Were there people here who actually believed that Mogren was CGI? Please say y'all ain't THAT insane.

Dawg

You can always talk to me, C.C.

Also, I like to call you C.C. because I'm watching Code Geass and C.C. is one of my waifus.

Dawg

I have nothing to talk about for now. But I'd like to remind you that you also wanted to send something.

I know. I'm not... I'm not purposely trying to delay it. It's just that I find myself having difficulties putting all of it into words. But I do want to tell you before you leave. Because I want you to know you're not alone, kinda.

Dawg

So I was lurking back in the days of #TeamCGI, but I have to know the truth. Were there people here who actually believed that Mogren was CGI? Please say y'all ain't THAT insane.

I was Team Real the moment it started. I tried to make people see the truth but they literally attacked me with their CGI proof. Man, I was irritated as fuck but I couldn't convince them any way.

Let me tell you something... that thread was the definition of Pareidolia.

Vally

That thread was insane. People analyzing the video frame by frame trying to prove that the guy's teeth were clipping lol

I was #teamReal, but there were so many weird things about that video that I honestly can't blame anyone for believing that was CG, especially considering all the stunts Kojima has pulled in the past.

I was Team Real the moment it started. I tried to make people see the truth but they literally attacked me with their CGI proof. Man, I was irritated as fuck but I couldn't convince them any way.

Let me tell you something... that thread was the definition of Pareidolia.

That thread was insane. People analyzing the video frame by frame trying to prove that the guy's teeth were clipping lol

I was #teamReal, but there were so many weird things about that video that I honestly can't blame anyone for believing that was CG, especially considering all the stunts Kojima has pulled in the past.
What I was reading was so crazy that I thought for sure it had to be some sort of running joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom