• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Online 3 |OT| The Missing Link

desmax

Does this have the Instrumental version of Caĺing in the Night (Portable Ops)?

It was my track of choice in MGO2

Twookie

it is so much fun to just tranq people and fultoning them, and you rewarded pretty heavely with it too

so much more fun to me than running and gunning around

abbyabs

Good fun this would be nice to have Big boss vs guards mode where Big Boss has to infiltrate a base guarded by real players.

Twookie

fuck some players, man

i had tranq'd a guy with a 9 stacked bounty, put my fulton on, and then SOME FUCKING TEAMMATE SHOT HIM WHEN HE WAS 2 SECONDS AWAY OF BEING SENT UP

we lost because of it too

rage.gif
rage.gif
rage.gif
rage.gif

Good fun this would be nice to have Big boss vs guards mode where Big Boss has to infiltrate a base guarded by real players.

I think that would end up being too hard for 'Big Boss' if he were alone versus a whole group, it only works in FOB because the AI starts off unaware and is still clueless even when aware. But if they turned it into a mode like Spies vs Mercs from Splinter Cell, it would be cool. BB and a buddy with stealth-focused weapons vs a couple soldiers with climbing disabled.

Really I just miss classic Spies v Mercs circa Chaos Theory. That was amazing. Blacklist SvM was actually really good too but Ubisoft happened so it was buggy and crashed a lot which killed the player base super fast.

fourstorks

Neo Member
fuck some players, man

i had tranq'd a guy with a 9 stacked bounty, put my fulton on, and then SOME FUCKING TEAMMATE SHOT HIM WHEN HE WAS 2 SECONDS AWAY OF BEING SENT UP

we lost because of it too

rage.gif
rage.gif
rage.gif
rage.gif

Haha, I was on the other side of a situation like this: shot down a fulton balloon saving us and my teammates killed two dudes giving us the win. It was awesome.

Loving the game so far. Glad that headshots are as important as they were previously. Feels like an MGO game but still different enough that it feels fresh. Just hoping the game is supported and the servers aren't shut down after a few years.

Also my biggest advice is to turn auto-aim correction off. Makes getting headshots a lot easier.

Well I just got the 'cannot spawn' bug someone mentioned.

So I guess that is a thing. No it wasn't cloak n dagger.

edit: Happened during Comm Control match, tried to spawn a point in my teams control but enemy was trying to recapture it, when we eventually recaptured it I could spawn again.

The descriptions of some of the gear make it sound like there are actual benefits tied to it. Is that true, or is everything just cosmetic? Also, i've noticed one of my abilities is red and cannot be equiped, but has been leveld up already (Sniper+). Is that an inherent ability of my class that doesn't need to be equipped separately? I'm playing as scout.

YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT RAGE QUITTER!!!
THAT WAS MY BEST GOD DAMN FUCKING MATCH.
AND NOW I DON'T GET ANY OF THAT GLORIOUS XP?!
FUCK YOU.

edit:
like the game a lot, leveling takes a while

Well after 9 tries my first match isnt even on the stage it said it would be
lol
EDIT: JUST GOT DISCONNECTED AFTER ONE MINUTE LOOOOOOL FUCK YOU KONAMI

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Could one of you guys detail what the music selection is please? Does it offer a selection from all the games?

I know MG1 music is there. It was in the presentation preview.

Top Bottom