• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Online 3 |OT| The Missing Link

Phionoxx

How does the stealth camo work on TSNE? Once one of the team members is spotted, everyone loses stealth camo? Is it like a 60 second cooldown of not being able to use it? Haven't played yet but just curious how it works.

How does the stealth camo work on TSNE? Once one of the team members is spotted, everyone loses stealth camo? Is it like a 60 second cooldown of not being able to use it? Haven't played yet but just curious how it works.
If one of your teammates is spotted then your whole team loses their stealth for a few seconds.

got 20 stuns in a game mostly from stun nades
CQrOeZKUAAAiMvm.png:orig

Shouta

Host ragequits suck. I've been kicked too probably because I was mowing folks down with the enforcer's machineguns.

Also, gotta make sure you stay away from folks when you have a high bounty. I had a 21 bounty on me and got fulton'd in Bounty Hunter giving the team back a huge chunk of their deaths in a 99 Ticket match, lol.

RK9039

That stun shotgun is deadly for TSNE as an attacker, it might be a little OP for that mode.

Host ragequits suck. I've been kicked too probably because I was mowing folks down with the enforcer's machineguns.

Also, gotta make sure you stay away from folks when you have a high bounty. I had a 21 bounty on me and got fulton'd in Bounty Hunter giving the team back a huge chunk of their deaths in a 99 Ticket match, lol.

I was in a match where the tickets constantly stayed above 50 and some people were running around with +15 bounty, it was crazy. I do like this spin on TDM.

They need to do something about buddy spawns. I'm sure everyone has gotten into at least one encounter so far where it was a spawn on buddy/cqc fest in a single area over and over and over.

Revven

They need to do something about buddy spawns. I'm sure everyone has gotten into at least one encounter so far where it was a spawn on buddy/cqc fest in a single area over and over and over.

Yeah, ridiculous. In Uncharted 3 MP, if there were enemies around your buddy they wouldn't let you spawn on your buddy -- you had to spawn normally. They should copy that.

Anyone know if the arm/leg pads you can buy for 1000 GP for the Enforcer actually does anything. The description says it protects you and causes you to make noise.

If it was really cosmetic only then I don't think they would add that it makes noise because that means it's not cosmetic and actually has a gameplay effect.

Just found out the hard way that there seems to be a martyrdom-like perk in this.

Yeah it's pretty great.

wilsonda

Rage host quits are insane... is there really no host migration for this game... this is 2015....

First game of Comm Control and I am doing pretty well, 7 Kills 1 death, and boom the host quits....

This is stupidity... MGO3 is so good, but damn that is a ridiculous feature to be missing in 2015

so thats how it works. I had a 12 bounty and was fultoned. We lost due to adding 12 to them.

NeoGiff

Had some great games with different GAFfers today. Hopefully MGO will become more tactical in the coming weeks.

I forgot today, but tomorrow I'm going to use the community to set up a party. That will make matchmaking much easier.

Edzi

Just got home and managed to get into a match after a couple tries. Game seems pretty fun, though not sure if it'll be as fun as mgo1.

What's the official GAF mgo group and how do I join? I checked the OP and found nothing.

NeoGiff

Just got home and managed to get into a match after a couple tries. Game seems pretty fun, though not sure if it'll be as fun as mgo1.

What's the official GAF mgo group and how do I join? I checked the OP and found nothing.

The one that everyone's in at the moment is MGO NeoGAF. Find me on PSN and you'll see it from there - Spiffy_Giffy.

Welfare

Played some games earlier. A lot more fun than I thought it would be. Favorite mode is definitely the Disks one.

Erban1

We aren't seeing anything but leave party and view profile as options??? Confused.

Still in Freeroam right? And if you're the party leader you won't see the option to ready up, since everyone in "ready" status will follow you to whatever game you join.

I'm a terrible human being, and I kind of want to buy those DLC costumes mentioned at TGS

Is there anything about that Eva and the Boss costumes for MGO? I wanna use the Eva one on my future female character (level 5 right now)

Dragoshi1

Well, I like it, although Walker Gears are a bit unnecessary on certain maps, and maybe even O.P.

But, some people are either stupid or new to the game altogether concerning them;

1. Shoot the dude in the head or the back riding the Walker
2. If riding the Walker, IT CAN USE CQC SORTA. It can do a dash kick if you move the stick and hit the shoot/melee button when not zoomed in, and it can do a stationary kick. This STUNS and launches people, ripe for teammates to either fulton off, or to get an easy kill on.

It can also survive falls, as far as I've seen. Falls that would kill you normally.

Top Bottom