• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance |OT| A Blade Forged In Platinum [LAW OF THE WILD]

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
You're probably just missing the last boss stuff.

Just watch that video and you only charge the first attack (hold down triangle).

His opening is to dodge the opening attack, then Y attack with the pincers to eat some damage. Maybe I should do that since I attempt to charge Y with the blades, then evade after I release the attack to have i-frames in the dodge of the attack but either way I'm not doing as much damage as he is from what I'm noticing. :/

Virtually a God and Becoming a Lightning God Complete! I am a FUCKING LIGHTNING GOD!!!

I love this game so much. Best Action I've played since Batman AC. 9/10! Gameplay, Music, Replayability, Graphics, everything.

RangerBAD

His opening is to dodge the opening attack, then Y attack with the pincers to eat some damage. Maybe I should do that since I attempt to charge Y with the blades, then evade after I release the attack to have i-frames in the dodge of the attack but either way I'm not doing as much damage as he is from what I'm noticing. :/

Are your pincers maxed in strength? Yeah, charging at first is a crap shoot. Better to be methodical.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Got it!

1000/1110 achievement points and 50/52 achievements. :( Doesn't feel as cool since there's those two achievements there that nobody can get from the DLC that's supposedly exclusive to PS3.

The Radio Operator was my last one, and I literally got it by starting a new game and listening to some of the first conversations after the first training fight in R-01. I knew I had to be close.

Omega

Banned
that final boss was terrible. 5 hours of dialogue with 30 minutes of QTEs. what a joke..it doesn't even feel like the rest of MGR.

its like Platinum wants to win worst ending of 2013 award

Got it!

1000/1110 achievement points and 50/52 achievements. :( Doesn't feel as cool since there's those two achievements there that nobody can get from the DLC that's supposedly exclusive to PS3.

The Radio Operator was my last one, and I literally got it by starting a new game and listening to some of the first conversations after the first training fight in R-01. I knew I had to be close.

Good job man. I'm almost there too. Just need to finish up 3 random easy achievements and I'll be done. I can't wait for the DLC to come out for this game. Getting to play as Sam and Wolf should be awesome. Hopefully the extra VR missions aren't as hard as 18 and 19.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Are your pincers maxed in strength? Yeah, charging at first is a crap shoot. Better to be methodical.

Nope, probably the problem as they're like 1-3 strength upgraded. Maybe I should go grind BP.

Astral

Anyone else find it hilarious when Raiden says "Fuck you" to Sam in R-03? It's one of the best Fuck Yous I've ever heard.

chrono01

Well I did get the "Amateur Radio Operator" achievement after all, during Phase 2 of
Armstrong
. Nothing like cutting it close, no pun intended [well, maybe 50% intended].

Never again! They were interesting, but having to check in constantly was a bit irritating.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Good job man. I'm almost there too. Just need to finish up 3 random easy achievements and I'll be done. I can't wait for the DLC to come out for this game. Getting to play as Sam and Wolf should be awesome. Hopefully the extra VR missions aren't as hard as 18 and 19.

Thanks!

Has there been confirmation that the VR missions will hit the 360 in the U.S.? Maybe delayed? I really hate the fact that they show up on my Achievement list, but we supposedly can never get them.

joe2187

Banned
Got it!

I guess you're a two-percenter huh?

chrono01

Is waiting for your eyes to adjust an option? It worked in MGS3. >_>

Nope, not that I've noticed.

From what I could tell, the only way to "see" in the dark is either:
  • Use your visor
  • Alert an enemy
  • Use your muscle-memory
It's not a difficult achievement, though, especially if you know the area. Perhaps my HDTV settings were different than others, but even in the dark I could see a faint "outline" of the area.

my first post.

khM4mVo.jpg

definitely a favorite video game pak of mine.

*_* how in the world do you do the dark tunnel navigation trophy/achievement?

Getting alerts will brighten area while the status is active. Otherwise you could try turning up your brightness settings or just follow the glowing eyes. I was able to see just fine, but it varies based on television sets.

Roto13

The tunnel trophy is so easy. You have a map. And you probably already know there's a train you have to climb at one point.

I hate VR mission 18 (surprising no one). I can complete the first two waves just fine, but that fenrir and the hammer guys are too overwhelming for me. The camera is also just so helpful when I'm trying not to die. I read that you can position yourself behind the hammer guys and the fenrir can shoot them, but they close in on me so fast and the camera makes it difficult to line them up just right.

Jintor

Christ, I was midway through slaying some dudes in the garden and I'm hitting buttons like crazy and some title thing pops up and I immediately accept it before even knowing what it does because it popped up mid game! Next thing I know I'm installing some goddamn revengeance update. WTF

Christ, I was midway through slaying some dudes in the garden and I'm hitting buttons like crazy and some title thing pops up and I immediately accept it before even knowing what it does because it popped up mid game! Next thing I know I'm installing some goddamn revengeance update. WTF

This is your mission, should you choose to accept it: Report back immediately with news of any camera fixes.

Top Bottom