• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance |OT| A Blade Forged In Platinum [LAW OF THE WILD]

Mubbed

The first ten (10) people that quote this post will be PMed a PlayStation 3 DLC code for Raiden's White Armor.
FVqSqEc.jpg

White Armor holds double the amount of recovery items, making ideal for someone who sucks at this game.

Thanks

Endo Punk

My trophy names still haven't changed. I guess EU remain lightening Gods.

Also having a lot of trouble getting gold on the sub weapon missions but I must pull through before the story DLC arrives. And I wonder if they will give Sam a blade mode, I sure hope not just so it's a difference experience to Raiden.

Nori Chan

Had to fight sam twice cause I didn't have a big enough Combo to get an S ranking.

Probably one of the easiest ones I did. Thank you counter perry.

Sgblues

Have you been playing something slow recently?
DmC?

Hey Hey c'mon now...that hurt!
the "feel" of DmC even been worth played lol

But yeah coming back to what I said, it just seemed a few times when I zandatsu'ed, the game sped up when I was taking out the spines.

Endo Punk

Man you guys really burnt through this game, no wonder I see such extreme views about the difficulties and challenges. Anyway I finally managed to get 1st rank on the 20 VR missions without too much strain, difficult for sure but Im glad I paced myself because I don't want to end up hating this beatiful title. Also the long sword is pretty boss.

Cyklops

Neo Member
Needed to ask this guys,
is Snake dead by the time of this game, or still alive? There's like so many varying reports.

Jintor

I didn't expect anything honestly since I haven't been following it all that closely. The little media I saw made it look like a hack and slash so I didn't look much deeper. I may have to get this...

Platinum, dude.

Although you do hack and/or slash so I guess that's true

Top Bottom