• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metroid Other M |OT| You're Not Supposed to Remember Him

ASIS

seady said:
Just watched the intro @ Gamespot. So Epic. They should just call this Samus's Epic M.
It would fit so well with Epic yarn and Epic mickey.

in fact I think they should call their next console Epic Wii :lol

Koodo

Banned
Dacvak said:
Can't we all just forget about this game and start wishing for Dread again?
a1r0xu.jpg

Nintendo-4Life said:
It would fit so well with Epic yarn and Epic mickey.

in fact I think they should call their next console Epic Wii :lol
Ew, I think the word epic is far overused so I def disagree with you here.

I got a entire week off until Labor Day and all I'm going to do is just play the hell out of Other M! :D

Next Tuesday can't come soon enough!

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS GAME, DAMN-IT! Where's the hot-tub time machine so I can fast forward some time!?

Dacvak said:
Can't we all just forget about this game and start wishing for Dread again?

Nope. Team Ninja + Metroid = hype.

On another note, beat Fusion and Zero Mission this week, loved them, and still absolutely hate Super Metroid.

"I laid Mother Brain to waste."

I really like that line. It pretty much sums up my exact emotion finishing Super Metroid all those years ago. I was actually seething from the event that transpired, and I remember blasting Mother Brain without remorse, all the while fueled by anger. It's pretty surreal to see that moment recreated in CG, but also very awesome. I can't wait.

Snaku

Banned
Snaku said:
What the fuck is this shit? Metroid Prime Trilogy is out of print?! Fuck you Nintendo. :(

In a dead panic I ran to the Kmart that nobody shops at, and found a copy! Fuck you ebay scalpers. :D

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
I'm so hyped for this I feel like I'm on the brink of a meltdown. Metroid is like the reason I buy Nintendo systems. Corruption was in my mind from the day the Revolution was announced until the day it was in my hands. Now its time for Other M to shine.

I NEED IT NOW HHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG

riceandbeans said:
Nope. Team Ninja + Metroid = hype.

On another note, beat Fusion and Zero Mission this week, loved them, and still absolutely hate Super Metroid.

Did you know such an opinion is illegal in 49 states?

Kai Dracon

Writing a dinosaur space opera symphony
Snaku said:
In a dead panic I ran to the Kmart that nobody shops at, and found a copy! Fuck you ebay scalpers. :D

Congratulations on meeting your new little titanium friend.

I'm not a game collector, but the Prime Trilogy case is all but my favorite thing on the shelf. To say nothing of the game inside the case.

Snaku

Banned
Kaijima said:
Congratulations on meeting your new little titanium friend.

I'm not a game collector, but the Prime Trilogy case is all but my favorite thing on the shelf. To say nothing of the game inside the case.

Indeed, it's a sexy package. I just wish the artbook was more of an art....book.

The Hermit

Oh GOD you can play SUper Metroid In 3D !!1!!1!

See, this is what happens when you don't tell things... now I have to go and change my pants :(

We don't like teases. Come on give us a hint. Its not like after game unlockables are such a shock, I think we all expect new difficulty modes and new costumes.

Boney

Banned
MiamiWesker said:
We don't like teases. Come on give us a hint. Its not like after game unlockables are such a shock, I think we all expect new difficulty modes and new costumes.
Mercenaries.

XenoRaven

Too much talk about people who've played/are playing the game. Gonna have to stay out of this thread until I beat it I think. The wait is pretty much unbearable at this point.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
What's the going price for the US copy of the Trilogy when it can be found on shelves?

I have the PAL copy, but have looong wanted the US copy for the case. Idealy I'd get rid of my copy and buy a copy from the states, but the prices on eBay are all kinds of crazy high.

Snaku

Banned
EatChildren said:
What's the going price for the US copy of the Trilogy when it can be found on shelves?

I have the PAL copy, but have looong wanted the US copy for the case. Idealy I'd get rid of my copy and buy a copy from the states, but the prices on eBay are all kinds of crazy high.

The copy I bought tonight from Kmart ran me $50.

The Artfolio cards are a nice bonus, will definitely pre-order tomorrow during lunch. Also, the music on the main page of the new official site is awesome, I hope it's in game at some point.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
I'm shocked that more people aren't disappointed by this game. We don't have as many Metroid fans on GAF as I thought.

Not trolling. Dead serious.

Kard8p3

Dacvak said:
I'm shocked that more people aren't disappointed by this game. We don't have as many Metroid fans on GAF as I thought.

Yeah that's a believable statement.

Beth Cyra

Dacvak said:

What the hell does this mean? No seriously, I love Metroid Fusion and Prime 3, so am I not a Metroid fan now? From what people have said this is an extension of Fusion, so why would any fan that does like that game not be hyped?

Top Bottom