• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor |OT| One Title to rule them all

meh i still have to wait like 7 hours :C

and for some reason i can't find the season pass for teh game (first time i bought one) in the inventory, is that normal?

After it has been redeemed, it disappears from inventory (assuming you were keeping it there in the first place).

It then acts as a DLC addon to the game. Which can be sometimes hard to tell what you have, but it's probably in there.

HowZatOZ

Banned
My new work computer is currently being setup to review/test so eager to bless it with Mordor as the first game.

Edit; And so it begins!

At first I was like:

tumblr_lotxf4Dj9m1qlfu1ho1_500.gif

Then me and Deimos restarted steam, and it began unpacking and I was like:

2617115-2526956-wrestler_excited_gif.gif

And He was like:
tumblr_inline_n3xa6onbuu1soydsp.gif

Aaargh I'm so hyped to go home now. The DL is ready, I remotely told my desktop to download it (thank you based steam web-client), I installed my Gigabyte G1 970 yesterday, and my G-sync monitor arrived last week.

Going to be awesome!

All you "stuck at work" people are lucky. I'm stuck waiting for the UPS guy tomorrow to get my 970 to play the game. My old 570 died a few months ago and left me stuck with nothing but my onboard Intel HD 3000.

Wonder if it will run...

After it has been redeemed, it disappears from inventory (assuming you were keeping it there in the first place).

It then acts as a DLC addon to the game. Which can be sometimes hard to tell what you have, but it's probably in there.

Problem is i don't remenber redeeming it , but i do remenber putting it in the inventory

So i'll guess i'll have to wait till the download is over. Anyway thanks for the info

SNIKT!

I finally just now pulled the trigger. I couldn't decide between PS4 and Steam but, that GMG code deal was too good to pass up. I'm currently sitting at 10% on the download. HYPE

I really hope my rig of I5-3570k@4.2, MSI 660ti power edition, 16GB RAM doesn't make my eyes bleed.

Top Bottom