• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Minishoot' Adventures is bullet hell Zelda [Steam]

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
I picked this one up yesterday after seeing a YouTube video on it. It's solid so far (about 90 mins in) and plays well on the Steam Deck. I'm playing on the hardest difficulty since the player achievement % makes me suspect it's not too difficult.

Easily worth $15 so far.

AZ0MoMI.gif

TVDeABq.gif

R6Dxeip.gif

JA7RQoi.gif

V9QGvFp.gif

DonkeyPunchJr

World’s Biggest Weeb
I love this game! It’s like NES Legend of Zelda reimagined as a twin stick shooter. It really captures that same feel of being dropped in the middle of some strange wilderness and exploring it for yourself. The music and sound direction are phenomenal as well. It had me hooked from start to finish.

I love this game! It’s like NES Legend of Zelda reimagined as a twin stick shooter. It really captures that same feel of being dropped in the middle of some strange wilderness and exploring it for yourself. The music and sound direction are phenomenal as well. It had me hooked from start to finish.
That sounds very cool...

I'm also a sucker for hidden Indie gem kind of games and quick to pull the trigger 🫠

It’s okay but I found it a bit overrated by the community. After a few hours you know how every area is going to play out (it’s just 90% defeating waves of enemies to advance), puzzles are very rudimentary and there’s not many, enemy variety isn’t very good (and it knows it when it just starts re-skinning them to make tougher enemies halfway through) — again, not bad and a cool concept but not this fantastic indie it’s been made out as, IMO

Top Bottom