• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB '12-'13 OffSeason OT: Magic is the New Market Inefficiency

Was actually in Baltimore today for Fanfest and they had flowers out by Earl's statue so I grabbed a pic.

20130119113528.jpg

RIP Earl

zulux21

The White Sox have agreed to sign Matt Lindstrom to a one-year contract with a club option

yay the white sox finally made another move ^-^
World series 2013 here we come (ha ha ha ha... ha ha ha ha... ha.... ha... who am I kidding lol)

bluemax

Banned
My favorite was trading all star Adam Jones and others for the corpse of Eric Bedard.

Oh and bankrolling Carlos Silva.

Jack Z ain't that bad. Especially when Jaso doesn't put up career high numbers like he did last season.

This is just like the rage M's fans had when Jack traded Pineda for Montero ... and then Pineda's arm fell off.

It's probably the owners that made this trade happen anyone .... but how long have M's fans been asking for them to get the boot. Not gonna happen.

We'll just flip Morse for prospects at the deadline anyway to some team (all of them) who overvalues power.

The Jaso for Morse trade shows that whoever is in charge, be it Z or the owners is really bad at evaluating hitters and has team building priority all wrong. Its a pretty classic Bavasi move.

Wow, RIP Stan :(

I never realized that they had 2 All Star games per year during 1959-62, which is why Musial's a 24 time All Star even though he played only 22 years.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
I, uh... wow.

When I lived in Vancouver, my favourite thing was when multiple coworkers were 2+ hours late due to 2 cm of snow.
I grew up in Mississauga, I know how that goes. I'm just tired of feeling cold in general. It was 23 in Santa Monica today man.

Top Bottom