• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB '12-'13 OffSeason OT: Magic is the New Market Inefficiency

MC Safety

It would be nice if Bud Selig addressed the issue of owners and favored friends being allowed to gouge cities and continue on despite absolutely crappy and/or criminal financial dealings.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
dbacksdepth.jpg

Really made me chuckle for some reason.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
I dreamt that the Braves traded Simmons to the Yankees for a 3B prospect that doesn't actually exist. It was weird.

The Reds have avoided arbitration with Homer Bailey, agreeing on a 1-year, $5.35 million contract.

The only remaining case in the league is Clayton Richard (Padres).

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Carl Pavano ruptured his spleen in a nasty snow shoveling accident.

The 37-year-old slipped on ice and fell onto a shovel handle, which jammed into his midsection. Four days later, he felt “sudden wave of abdominal pain and nausea” — he had lacerated his spleen.

The Padres have avoided arbitration with Clayton Richard, agreeing on a 1-year, $5.24 million contract.

This is the first time in Major League Baseball history since arbitration started that no arbitration cases will be heard.

That is so ridiculous. Like it was a goal for the Yankees to get Felix this offseason ....

Winning the offseason is a big part of being a fan of a 'good' team. Honestly, it feels better than winning a championship, as you just feel relieved when that happens.

Source: Lifelong Kentucky fan.

Parch

I think Yanks miss the playoffs. Too much competition. Blue Jays and Rays making playoffs. Yanks mite make it in second Wild Card.
Yanks have to get old sometime. Jeter had a terrific comeback season but I just can't see that happening again. As a team, it has to be much more likely to see decline than improvement.

Enron

Banned
Neogaf fantasy rejects league (or the League That Wouldn't Sanjuro) is in business for season 2. Owners check your email!

Top Bottom