• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT| This Year, We Put Some Mustard on It.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Talon

Mike Rizzo on the Braves: "We feel that we're better than this team. We respect them & respect the organization. We don't fear them."

Yep, yep. Do it again.

BJ Upton getting hits. Bah gawd.

I swear to God, Gio, if you hurt Freddie.

Talon

Ah, sweet! I can go see a game at AT&T park since I'll be out there for work. Last time I was out there, the Giants were on the road.

Mike Rizzo on the Braves: "We feel that we're better than this team. We respect them & respect the organization. We don't fear them."

Yep, yep. Do it again.

BJ Upton getting hits. Bah gawd.

I swear to God, Gio, if you hurt Freddie.

Before the first series, Tyler Clippard said something about how they were "looking forward to them coming in so we can beat up on them a little bit".

They really should stop talking.

Chuck

Still without luck
yeah, this Jimenez deal is really working out well for the team...

I doubt he'll even on the team in june at this fucking rate.

:lol how are the Walgreens so terrible against los Bravos? 6-13 last year, about to be 1-5 this year.

Guess the rumors of Atlanta's demise were greatly exaggerated.

BFIB

Been a busy, busy weekend, but wanted to chime and in first mention how fucking embarrassing that loss to the Cubs was Friday night. Why on earth with 2 on do you not bunt runners over w/ no outs!?

Second, finally took a trip to ballpark village to catch the game yesterday. It was fantastic.

Third, tomorrow IGN @ 11EST will have the first live stream of MLB 14 on PS4. Yasiel Puig will be joining the livestream, and maybe actually attempting to play the game.

Chuck

Still without luck
bout damn time

irsD2jcr45tfX.gif

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Who the hell are these guys in Red uniforms driving in all these runs at GABP. Whoever they are I hope they stick around!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom