• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT| This Year, We Put Some Mustard on It.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Swear to Christ, ever since Nyger Morgan went on and on calling Pujols "Alberta," he cursed us. Cards got hot after that and took the WC and eventually the WS, and they have crushed Milwaukee ever since that series.

Looks like they might salvage one game out of this series. Looking like a good roster this season, especially with Peralta and Estrada fully entrenched in their starting spots, so I'm not as down on the Brew Crew as I was this offseason.

BFIB

Swear to Christ, ever since Nyger Morgan went on and on calling Pujols "Alberta," he cursed us. Cards got hot after that and took the WC and eventually the WS, and they have crushed Milwaukee ever since that series.

Looks like they might salvage one game out of this series. Looking like a good roster this season, especially with Peralta and Estrada fully entrenched in their starting spots, so I'm not as down on the Brew Crew as I was this offseason.

Peralta has a nasty sinking pitch. But yeah, Morgan's comments were quite hilarious considering the outcome. And he still hasn't learned his lesson, apparently he was pretty vocal about being optioned for a returning Bourn in Cleveland.

tumblr_n43tpnMRIz1ro5xweo1_400.gif

Give us Robbie back. I can't take more of Dean Anna, Solarte, Roberts, Kelly Johnson, and now Scott Sizemore.

see5harp

Interested in whether Tanaka can keep this up. His SO to walk ratio is crazy. I could say the same thing about Timmy but we all know Timmy is always a pitch away from a 5 run inning.

I think the NL Central will be competitive all summer. Aside from the Cubs, of course.

Been a while since we've had more than 3 solid or better teams in the division.

What happened to Nick Markakis ?

Back in 2008 when Francoeur fell off a cliff he was the 1st round pick out of GA you wish you had instead.

Last year he was bad and this year he is doing a Jeff impersonation with 1 walk this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom