• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT| This Year, We Put Some Mustard on It.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fucking Brandon League

Brian Wilson is laughing and saying, "Hell yeah, I didn't wanna go out there, thanks for taking one for the team Brandon"

shwimpy

Pretty sure Wilson was afraid to go out there. He kept warming up then returning to the dugout. Think he was saying, "hell nah, I don't want to go out there and blow another game. Let League do it."
Nah man, Donnie was waiting for a save opportunity to bring him in.

i

This guy has a $27.5 million dollar contract.

kcxiv

Donnie makes stupid in game moves all the time. Turner going in for Dee Gordon at any time during a game is bad! Turner cant hit for crap. Dee might have had that ball hit to 2nd as well, his range is alot better.

Parch

It didn't take long for those lower tier closers to get useless. They're either broken or turned to shit. Perkins, Johnson, Janssen, Papelbon, Friera, Henderson, Soria, Parnell, Jones, Veras. It drives the fantasy geeks crazy because these turds got drafted in the mid rounds.

It didn't take long for those lower tier closers to get useless. They're either broken or turned to shit. Perkins, Johnson, Janssen, Papelbon, Friera, Henderson, Soria, Parnell, Jones, Veras. It drives the fantasy geeks crazy because these turds got drafted in the mid rounds.
I totally forgot the draft time so mine was autodraft. Latroy Hawkins is my #1 so far over Romo and Frieri :(

Parch

MLB schedule is dumb. So many northern games in shivering temps.

You give these guys their opening series and then you play the rest of April in domes and down south. Rainouts and freezing fans can be avoided.

I wish the Yankees had given Beltran the chance to join up in 2005/2006 when he was available and wanted to follow Bernie Williams. He's killing shit right now.

JoseDFrog

Banned
I wish the Yankees had given Beltran the chance to join up in 2005/2006 when he was available and wanted to follow Bernie Williams. He's killing shit right now.

Me too... Crazy he was going to take a huge discount to play for the Yanks. Also, fuck day games, don't they know I'm work.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
I don't really understand this rule of blocking the plate before getting the ball. It looked to me that Sanchez was down in front of the plate before he had the ball. That would be blocking the plate, right? However, in order to make a play at the plate as a catcher you need to be there to accept the ball being thrown. Makes no sense.

Called out at the plate. Challenge upheld.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom