• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT| This Year, We Put Some Mustard on It.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rando14

Looks like I missed the ninth inning implosion.

9th E Nunez doubled to deep right, A Hicks and B Dozier scored, J Mauer to third.

smug.gif

Hello baseballGAF, are fantasy baseball questions ok in this thread? I need trade advice somewhere my league won't see it, and I'm 99% sure no one visits here.

Ten team categories keeper league, being offered puig and Burnett for Chris Sale. Sale is my best pitcher, but I have good depth with Greinke, Iwakuma, and J. Zimmerman. I don't particularly need an outfielder but can make it work and need top end talent most of all. Should I take the deal? Thanks for offering some input!

Ten team categories keeper league, being offered puig and Burnett for Chris Sale. Sale is my best pitcher, but I have good depth with Greinke, Iwakuma, and J. Zimmerman. I don't particularly need an outfielder but can make it work and need top end talent most of all. Should I take the deal? Thanks for offering some input!

If you don't need an OF why trade an ace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom