• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT| This Year, We Put Some Mustard on It.

Status
Not open for further replies.

eznark

Banned
daily fantasy has become easy. When the A's are playing against a shitty pitcher, pick 4 A's. Then pick the best pitcher available because all of Oakland is undervalued. Make $$$.

eznark

Banned
Btjoy9nCIAA0qhT.jpg:large

lol

Malvingt2

Jeff Passan ‏@JeffPassan
Here is the picture of Troy Tulowitzki at the Yankees game that seems to have been deleted by @MLBFanCave.

Btklqt4CQAEZVUW.jpg

Jeff Passan ‏@JeffPassan
Put it this way: Tulo showing up at a Yankees game the day after the Rockies gave out 15,000 shirts with his name misspelled is no accident.

Jeff Passan ‏@JeffPassan
Here is the picture of Troy Tulowitzki at the Yankees game that seems to have been deleted by @MLBFanCave.

Btklqt4CQAEZVUW.jpg

Jeff Passan ‏@JeffPassan
Put it this way: Tulo showing up at a Yankees game the day after the Rockies gave out 15,000 shirts with his name misspelled is no accident.
Kicking the Captain out of the club before the season is over.

It was actually Mike Piazza's StrikeZone that we rented that sucked.

Looks like Frank's game was decent.

Lots of people got baseball games in the 90s. ESPN's on super nintendo was the worst I ever played.

Piazza game had codes that made the game like Blitz baseball. It was so stupid it was fun.

jakncoke

Banned
We really need to avoid this sweep ffs.

Volquez got a 8.45 era in Coors in 8 career starts..

edit; nice ump fuck face. if that a strike then going to be an interesting day today.

edit2: strand 2, pirates motto for 2014

edit 3: wow really volquez. first pitch over everybody and to the back stop

jakncoke

Banned
bases loaded, 1 out. Can we get 1 run?

edit; we got 1!!

edit; woah sac fly. thought coors effect might give him his first grandy

edit what in the fuck cutch chasing that.

DeGrom pitching like this just makes it easier to trade some starters away for some bats. We better have a SS of the future by next week. Addison Russell would awesome, Sandy.

Syrinx

DeGrom pitching like this just makes it easier to trade some starters away for some bats. We better have a SS of the future by next week. Addison Russell would awesome, Sandy.

If we're going to get somebody from the Cubs, I really don't think it'll happen at the deadline; they aren't exactly rushing to make deals. If we get a future SS at the deadline I would guess it be someone like Corey Seager from the Dodgers or Alen Hanson from the Pirates, though I'm not exactly holding my breath on those.

jakncoke

Banned
If we're going to get somebody from the Cubs, I really don't think it'll happen at the deadline; they aren't exactly rushing to make deals. If we get a future SS at the deadline I would guess it be someone like Corey Seager from the Dodgers or Alen Hanson from the Pirates, though I'm not exactly holding my breath on those.

You can have Allen Hanson if you want.

Pedro!!!

edit; another wild as fuck pitch lol

jakncoke

Banned
3rd ridiculously high pitch now for him

edit; omg pedro

edit; sigh

edit: despite batting 393 against us we never gave up a HR against Frank Thomas

Chris R

Another awesome day of pitching with ZERO run support. If this team could hit for runs we would be one of the best teams in baseball :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom